Zombie Apocalypse

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Erel-Mae

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Erel-Mae » Tue May 08, 2018 8:20 pm

With a sigh Lynn grabs a nearby chain and lashes it to the top of the fence pulling up and out with one arm and swinging the sword with the other. The gate slowly moves

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:19 am

(I think I'll bow out, guys. It's become evident to me that a number of things I had in mind are not what is happening. Thanks for a good run though :D )

As Lynn and Brandon attempt to lift the gate, Jeb steps out of the Humvee and begins clearing the now excessively thick hordes of zombies. Resigning himself to the differing tactical opinions between him and his companions, he opens fire, praying for the best; that he may thin the horde to a manageable level without attracting undue attention. But alas, prayers do not keep people alive, and ammunition was not as plentiful as one could hope with the reckless use of guns the group had maintained and thus Jeb was only able to buy the rest of the group some time before silently succumbing to the horde. He did not die in glory, nor with honour, rather he simply died quietly, without ceremony.
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 14, 2018 7:27 am

( aww 😭)

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon May 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Ryuga takes fire on as many as he can taking them out and also helped set up the fallen down fence and helps hold it in place and shoots out into the horde.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Tue May 15, 2018 10:07 pm

(I think I'm gonna duck out as well. As much fun as this Brandon is, I'm just not interested in zombie apocalypse roleplays. I gave it my best. Sorry!)
Brandon gets the gate up, and realizes he's on the wrong side. There's no time to open the gate again. "GET BACK!!" When the others get away, he shoves the electric sword through the mesh of the gate, effectively electrifying the fence. After that he decides to just charge. He fights bravely, following the lead of Jeb. "Sorry buddy, but you will not die alone. Our glory will be shared, my friend. It will." He yells, unloading the rest of his clip into the crowd, running straight through, swinging at the zombies, hoping to draw the crowd away from the gate. "GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!! TELL OUR STORY TO IT'S FULLEST!!" He runs off, dragging a large crowd away from the gate. He may return one day, but who's to say he'll be the same Brandon from before?
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 16, 2018 12:55 am

( I am out too I only joined because of who was here and they both left.)

Lynn drops her sword as she is trying to save Brandon , they swarm her instantly . She goes down in just a matter of seconds.

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri May 18, 2018 7:56 pm

(Dipping out in style)

Ryuga sees everyone and gets the duffle bag and pulls out a bunch of granades and other explosives and and looks at the massive sworm rushing him and smirks. I'm not gunna give a bull shit speech but I will say this. I'll see you fucks in hell." He says as a bunch of explosions start going threw a massive chain reaction as ryuga smirks flipping off the horde with his middle finger covered in Granade pins "now fuck off ive got places to be." He says as him and the whole horde are swallowed in flames and only a crater remains.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Misskitkat

Post by Misskitkat » Mon May 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Head snapping in the direction of explosions Silias debated on what would be the best option for him. The Z's would be headed that way for sure..What if there is someone over there though? His mind firstly went to that thought. He hadn't seen a living human being since the world had gone to shit. Running a large hand through untamed long brown hair, he hated his hair. Got in his way far to often, just won't take the time to chop it all off. He huffed, and fixed his sniper rifle on his shoulder and headed towards the explosions; hatchet in hand.
If they aren't dead the job isn't done.