Zombie Apocalypse

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

JEBtheGamer1

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:03 am

Jeb quickly, but quietly, made his way behind the deck. His thumb deftly flicked his rifle's safety, putting it into full-auto. Levelling it at the glass door, he watched as the zombies arranged outside slowly began their assault. Lumbering, unsure, yet definitely heading towards the hospital.
Hell could not hold me.
Yeah, I had a complete radio silence after my 666th post... :|

Gecko14

Post by Gecko14 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:22 am

Sebastian flinched as a gunshot rang out. He scrambled for his gun and held the scope to his eye again. There were people inside the hospital, and it looked like they were trying to defend themselves. He wanted to help against his better judgement, but there wasn't much for him to do. Sebastian sighed as he pulled out a hatchet from his belt. This'll do.

Sebastian went down the stairs as quickly as possible and flew around the corner. He stopped at the doorway and looked at all the zombies. They were all sauntering towards the hospital, none of them paying mind to him.

Perfect.

Grasping the wooden handle tightly, Sebastian snuck up behind thebfirsr one in front of him and sunk the blade into its head. Blood splattered everywhere, covering the hatchet and dotting his face. As it collapsed, he continued to the next one, smashing their heads in wherever he went.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:45 am

Jess continued on but couldn't hear anything anymore. She still had no idea where she was but pushed on. Maybe they could find some woods so she could read her aching leg. She needed a real doctor or someone who knew how to take care of her leg. She was pretty sure it was getting infected.
Current mood: :)

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:25 am

Jeb watched as the zombies wandered closer, unsure if he should do anything. All the zombie movies he'd seen showed that at the first sign of a human, be it sight or a loud noise, the zombies would swarm and get infinitely more aggressive. He swore, equipping his baton, and pulled his rifle off the desk. From where he was, he had seen another person come out of the building across the street, and begin attacking zombies. He couldn't sit idly by, especially knowing that he wasn't the only person alive in the hospital. "Girl!" he called out into the silence. "I'm going outside. Just wanted to let you know, I'm not here to hurt you! But, if I don't come back, you might want to barricade yourself somewhere!" Jeb glanced back at the glass doors, hoping that his shouting wasn't making it outside. Clutching his rifle in one hand, and baton in the other, he slid onto his chest and began an awkward crawl, attempting to stay low. The zombies didn't seem to notice his form, slumping through the dimly lit lobby. He made his way into the office just off the lobby, and peered out it. It seemed like the zombies were more interested in the light of the lobby more than anything, so Jeb slid the window open quietly, and stepped out. He slung his rifle over his shoulder; quietly walking up to the nearest zombie. Pulling his arm back, he resisted the urge to shout as he swung with all his strength. The black wood hit with a satisfying thump, and the zombies head spun around to face him. It's soulless eyes stared him in the face as it's head lolled back and forth. And then came a deep, guttural moan. Jeb inhaled sharply, and smashed it again. Then again. Another time, and the zombie fell over. He smashed it's skull once more, sending out a spray of gore. Breathing heavily, Jeb looked at his hands. They were stained with blood. His friends' and enemies' alike now. He fell to his knees, realization dawning. The old world was gone, and this was his life now. He slung his rifle, and opened fire, not caring if he attracted more attention. He simply wanted revenge, and he was to get it no matter the cost. Primal rage encompassed him, and a tribal howl erupted from his mouth as he bathed in blood, no longer caring if any humans got caught in the crossfire. The zombies frenzied, charging forth with renewed strength, and all fell to his rounds. A harsh clicking shocked Jeb back to reality. His rifle empty, he pulled his service pistol, then looked at the carnage around him. Dead zombies littered the parking lot, but more came from the surrounding city blocks. He couldn't see the benevolent man who was simply trying to help. His face was stained with blood, blood slowly being washed away by the tears that ran down. He spat, not liking the taste in his mouth. Globs of blood flew out, and he realized that his mouth had been open, being splattered with zombie blood. His hands shook as he lowered his service pistol, waiting for death to come to him. Waiting for the dead to claim him too.
Hell could not hold me.
Yeah, I had a complete radio silence after my 666th post... :|