Zombie Apocalypse

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sleetybead96

Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Sleetybead96 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 am

(Here goes nothing lol)

Jess woke up in a hospital and wasn't sure why. She didn't remember hurting herself or having a reason for being there. She slow sat up and felt a little pain in her leg. She looked down to see a her leg all bandaged up. She winced in pain but despite the pain she swung her legs to the ground. Wincing again she stood up wobbly.

Wholey33

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Wholey33 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:35 am

Aubrey peeked around the corner of a bed divider, a broad smile on her impish face.

"Welcome to the land of the living, sleepyhead," she chided playfully. She hopped off the bed she'd been sitting on, walking into full view. There wasn't much to see. Standing at a terribly unimposing height of 4'7, her face was wreathed in a halo of frizzy red hair, and an oversized labcoat hung precariously from her shoulders.

"Sleep well?"

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:38 am

Jess rubbed her head and looked the crazy haired girl. "I guess." She sat back down it was too painful to stand up. "What happened to me?" She rubbed her arms to try and warm herself. "Who are you? Why are you here?"

Wholey33

Post by Wholey33 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:44 am

"I don't know why you're here," Aubrey replied, pulling herself up to sit onto the end of the other girl's bed. She began to kick her legs, rhythmically bouncing her heels against the mattress.

"I found you like this. I'm a doctor now," she added almost as an afterthought, flopping the arms of the coat dramatically. "I'm supposed to be here. Doctors go in hospitals."

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:47 am

Jess felt pain and panic rush through her body. She watched the girl kick her legs getting lost as she watched . "I have to get out of here!" She thought to herself. "What do you mean your the doctor now?" She didn't like the way that sounded. "What hell is going on?" She thought.
Current mood: :)

Wholey33

Post by Wholey33 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:51 am

Aubrey stopped moving, and turned her head to face the other. Her expression was solemn now, devoid of the prior cheer.

"They're all dead, outside. Dead, or not dead, but the not dead is worse."

The smile broke through once more.

"But that's okay! I found this place, and it has a lot of nice coats and things. And I found you!" She slid off the bed, holding a hand out for Jess to take. "I'm Aubrey. Do you want a coat too?"

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:56 am

"Dead?" She said mostly to herself. "No... who brought me to you?" She stood up bit her lip to keep back tears of fear and pain. She couldn't believe this girl, why should she? She wasn't even a real doctor. She didn't take her hand she didn't have a reason to trust her and she wants sure of this girl. She started slowly limping toward the door.

Wholey33

Post by Wholey33 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:59 am

"Nobody?" Aubrey replied, a tinge of confusion in her voice. "You were here when I came in. Did someone bring you?"

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:02 am

That's it... "I'm done. I'm happy you had fun playing doctor on me. I have to find my family." She wobbled out the door crying hard and hot tears. She had so many more questions.

Wholey33

Post by Wholey33 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:06 am

"I can help!" Aubrey called, running after her. "Doctors help people, so I can help you find your family! Oh, and..."

Before Jess could reply, Aubrey had darted off again, disappearing around the corner. After a series of loud crashes, she reemerged, a crutch held triumphantly above her head.

"Walking thingy," she explained breathlessly, holding it out, "for walking better."