The Opal Shrine

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
shadowvoidboss
Silver

Re: The Opal Shrine

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:52 am

Jack was even more so confused not knowing what was going on at all. "If...if it helps my..my name is jack davameria Poseidon. And I'm the most wanted pirate from the charama givornment which is trying to make the ocean itself into there territory" he said panting and wheezing and still bleeding a bit.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Snake Eyes

Post by Snake Eyes » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Hanzo noted that the pirate still had difficulty standing, and thusly approached him with haste, providing the man something to lean on - should he need to.

"Please be careful Jack-kato, you have lost much blood, and your internal organs might be damaged." Hanzo said as he inspected his work. His ears dropped slightly as he continued. "You should be cautious as to not open your wounds, until we find a proper healer at least."

"But if you don't mind me asking." Hanzo added, embarrassed due to his own lack of knowledge. Yet, the only foolish quesstion is the one not asked, is it not? "What is a pirate?"
It's just the cat

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Jack was stunned by the question and he began to laugh and he fell over laughing it was hard for him to breath. After awhile he regained composure. "People say that pirates are like a thief but worse but in truth we do what ever the hell we want the life of a pirate is the life of a free man a man that can do what ever he wants when ever the hell he wants how ever he wants to do it. And all I want to do is adventure the world for the sake of keeping people truly free." He said on the ground with his hand over his forehead.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:15 pm

"People who do whatever they wish with no respect for laws are the most highly dangerous and untrustworthy type. It was such a man who had my people killed," Kali replied, watching the man now cautiously. "He turned his back on our ways and killed my mother, just so he could do whatever he wished without her being there to stop him. Then he tortured a four year old girl for thousands of years. Because it is what he wanted to do." She had intended on healing the man, but was unsure of it would be the best thing to do, were he to decides to attack the others in the shrine.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Jack stopped laughing and looked at kali with sadness in his eyes. "I am truly sorry and that man most be a pirate for davanera jones other wise known as Davy Jones also my mother." He said unhappy about this as well as remembering many things that happened with him and davanera and his brother David.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm

"He was a king. And the first person of my kind to have ever committed an evil act." She replied, then paused. "Speaking of... ... When he does show up, I would ask that everyone stay inside, for your own safety."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Snake Eyes

Post by Snake Eyes » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:34 am

Hanzo's blue eyes brightened as the man known as Jack explained what a pirate was. The idea of being completely free, free from his clan, free from his obligations, was something he desired greatly. He wanted to become a pirate! Though, before he could voice his wishes, Kali spoke, providing another dimension of insight on the matter - so he decided to stay silent.

"Anyone who harms another person is..." The young ninja began, only to halt his tongue, before he could say something improper. He had never heard of such a King, but never doubted her words, for they were spoken as if she was there to witness them herself. He felt anger boil inside of him, his tail swishing from one side to another in an anxious manner. The shadows around him responded in kind, now more active than ever. However, he calmed himself quickly, the only trace of anger on his face remaining in his furrowed eyebrows.

"Kali-Shinseisama." Hanzo addressed her, careful in picking his words. His common tongue was rather fluent, though he knew to make a mistake here and there, mostly because the language his clan spoke differed from Akiban, the one spoken in his county. And even Akiban was different from common on so many levels. "You said when he comes, not if, de arimasu?"
It's just the cat

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:39 am

Kali looked to Hanzo, smiling faintly with a light nod. "Yes... when. And when he comes, he is usually with Death Wing, the avatar of destruction for the Chaotican god of Destruction, Nesetop..." She turned to him. "I have been fighting them for a long.. long time..."

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:40 am

Tess lightly looked up at Kali with curiosity. "Need help?" She asked, while continuing "i'm no deity, but dam close to it when it comes to life span, and abilities." She smiled lightly, with confidence. She then looks at the others "besides... there must be a reason why were all are here, other than to lounge about, and enjoy your hospitality. There must be a way to repay you, that is if you wish." She added as her cables lightly sway from her actions, as she is excited, and willing to help Kali.

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Jack stood up as well drawing his swords one a beautiful perfect white metal for the blade with a golden handle making a picture of perfection of a cutless the other one is black and grotesque with bloody teeth jagged and serated making a terrifying blade with a eye that blinks and moves on the hilt as they change into other weapons the white blade turning into a golden trident as the grotesque blade turns into a black scythe. "By the blade of my mother davanera jones and my father posiden by the power of the sea and wind and all the creatures of the sea that obey my command I wouldn't mind fighting." He said with excitement but then felt quese and very weak and dropped the weapons and keeled over again.