Vampire academy grand opening..

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
shadowvoidboss
Gold

Re: Vampire academy grand opening..

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:12 am

(Are y'all trying to ignore me at this point or what is it?)
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:39 am

Two white haired, red eyed vampires walked into the classroom, one was very casual and a guy, while the other was very timid trailing her much taller brother. "Yo, the name's Saito, this is my sister Piia. If any of you even lay a finger on her I will kill you. It won't be hard." Piia walked behind Saito with a red hood over her head. "P-pleased to meet you all." She said shyly. "I hope we have a great year!"
ImageImage
Saito's ability is not only strength and speed far greater than any other of the classmates, he can also suck the life out of people. You can know to run for cover if his eyes turn to slits like a cat, or a snake. Piia can literally stop time. Her left eye will turn light purple with roman numerals rotating it like a clock, and the clock hands always tell the exact time. If the clock on her eye stops then time will stop. She also has the ability to move freely in the stopped time, making it look like teleportation. She can also pull single people out of the time freeze, like if she stops time she can pull out Saito so he can beat $#!7 out of someone if he has trouble fighting.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:27 am

"Hello my name is vlad dracool I am one of your teachers and make no threats saito it is strictly forbeden to fight on campus if anyone does we will deal with it or else you run the risk of being kicked out of this school and not being able to be there for your sister. If that is what you wish then by all means" he points to the door. "You may leave right now and make it easy for all of us." He said strictly and isntently asserting his domanince

Unlimited

Post by Unlimited » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:45 pm

Icarus remains still in his seat, his focus staying steady on his book infront of him. He turns the page and continues his study into modern science while waiting for the class to start.
Hey look, I figured out how to make a signature.

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Saito walked to a spot with two seats next to each other and they both sat down. "Trust me it won't be a fight. More like OHKO.(one hit knock out). All of you in here wouldn't stand a chance against me, and my sister wouldn't even try before killing you." He boasted as he was evil smiling at Vlad.
Piia didn't like how Saito was talking about them and pulled her red hood over her face, hoping that people weren't looking at her. She said timidly, and more or less quietly, "Please stop talking about me Saito."

Unlimited

Post by Unlimited » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Without even looking up from his book Icarus gives a small smile at Saito's expence. Turning the page and continueing his reading. "Curious" he says softly.
Hey look, I figured out how to make a signature.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:35 am

Vlads eyes grew red with a odd glow as the colors of the room shifted and changed and his voice echoed in the heads of everyone in the room. "Boast as you will but you are to reliant on your powers now how will you handle it if your powers are striped from you" in this space all vamperic powers are stripped from them making them no different then a human in every aspect.

(Remember this is the direct bloodline of vlad dracool Dracula the first and king of vampires and one of Draculas chosen few to air the throne plus a teacher not a student)

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 am

In one of the dark corner Adam watches everyone silently. "If anyone talks to me I swear I'll beat the hell out of them." He thought as he watch people talking while others just lurked about like him.

Current mood: :)

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:29 am

(Saito and Piia are direct decendants of Vladimir Dracula. The first vampire.) Saito looked at his littler sister and sat down. "Ha, idiot. You have no powers either. Besides our abilities aren't magic users so we wouldn't be affected by your special barrier. Our abilities come from our eyes dum dum. If you would have read the class organizer you'd have known that." Saito sat down next to his sister with a thud and started drawing a magic alchemy circle on his desk. Then, after he finished the circle he touched the middle and it faded away.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:30 am

(Same here but I'm his chosen to be the next king so you might want to change that post a bit as well as he knows this since he is a teacher not a student like you)