Vampire academy grand opening..

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kittydeville

Re: Vampire academy grand opening..

Post by Kittydeville » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:25 am

Emily accepts Icarus request to go for a walk. She grabs his hand and though she is still puzzled as to why he would want to walk with her so late in the evening. Maybe he has something important he needs to share she pondered.

Unlimited

Post by Unlimited » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:45 am

Silent as the night Icarus guides her away from the houses, towards a street shrouded in darkness where he was sure they were alone. "Emily." Spoken with a soft voice as he turns to face her. His eyes stareing into hers without blinking, accented by the sound of a soft breeze sweeping the streets. "You must never return to the grounds of the acadamy. We can never be friends with such a common girl." He spoke agressivly, stareing down at her with intensity. Though he didnt wish to hurt the girls feelings, Icarus knew he was doing it for her own protection. Without speaking another word he turns and begins he walk back to the school.

Fredrick had risin from his seat making his way back to Katiya and givinng a small respectful bow. "I must leave now your highness. My father has arranged a meeting with the grand master reguarding the schools funding. I look forward to our next encounter." His voice rang of a stuck up brat, almost talking down to Katiya when he mentioned his fathers money. "Come now son we musnt be late." Called an older gentleman quickly turning his back and begining to follow the path Voltus took, hastly followed by the young fredrick.
Hey look, I figured out how to make a signature.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:50 am

Vlad eagerly awaited for the teachers to be called up as where all the teachers in the school waiting for them to make there introduction and meet the students of the school.

The student body president walked onto the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls I am miss Anna vonhellsing and I am the student body president at this school. It is with my greatest honor to welcome the teachers of this fine academy."

A bunch of people walked up into the stage and vlad was one of them.

Teachers gave there Little introduction then it was vlads turn.

"Hello everyone I am vlad dracool otherwise known as alucard dracool I have the ability to have every memory of all my ancestors even the very first vampire himself. I know everything about the holy war everything about many things and knolage that is to be shared and some that should be kept a secret. But I am here at this academy as your history teacher." He said taking a slight bow and returning to the line of teachers.

After a few more came on stage Anna came back on stage.

"Lady's and gentlemen are renouned teachers everyone give them a round of applause for taking there time money and lives to teaching us." She said and almost everyone began to clap.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Kittydeville

Post by Kittydeville » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Emily taken back by his comment, felt a warm lump build up in her throat. Her eyes glazed over she mustered up a smile “right.. um. It’s okay, surely I didn’t expect anything more”. She lied, “I.. I have to go” she said quickly. She then turned around and began to run. As she ran she could feel small tears trickling down her cheek. Idiot.. what was I thinking. Not paying attention as she ran her foot caught a crack in the ground, she tumbled to the ground. She lay there for a second, breathing heavily through quieted sobs. She grabbed her leg, and looked down at it, her leg began trickling out blood.

Katiya responded “yes until next time”. Her words cutting sharp as a dagger. She then proceeded to stand up, and exit out of the great hall. Her mind was racing, after the vision she just had. She walked down the corridors into the front entry way and made her way up the staircase to her living quarters. As she entered her room she unlocked her window allowing a breeze to pull through. She then sat at her French provincial style vanity, and began to brush her hair. She sighed, her mind was heavy.

Unlimited

Post by Unlimited » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Icarus snaps to attention when the sent of her blood catches the air, turning his head only enough to catch a glimps of the young girl before looking towards her wounded leg. He slowly begins to walk towards her fighting himself on every step, fangs drawn. The moment emilys eyes catch his he closes his eyes tightly, waiting for only a moment before looking back up towards her calm and steady. Icarus takes a knee beside her and reaches for her arm, tearing a few small strips of fabric and one larger one to cover the wound. He begins to dress her cut in silence, though his mind was raging with an inner battle with his dark curse. "Becareful..." he says softly and rises back to his feet. Turning back to the school and the moment she takes her eyes off him he vanishes from sight.

Kittydeville

Post by Kittydeville » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Emily whimpered, upset hurt and tired. She limped away in silence, and reached her home where she curled up into her bed, and pulled the blankets over her head. She cried silently. And slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Katiya knew Icarus was coming back, from her sight. she got up from her vanity seat. She slowly made her way down the stairs from the girls dorm, she stood at the top of the stairs. Peering down at him as he entered. She was ready to fill him in on all of the days festivities, from the snob of a vampire fredrick, voltus, and all of the rules that had been laid upon them. She still needed to continue their conversation from earlier, and she had her own questions about the encounter with Emily.

Unlimited

Post by Unlimited » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:23 pm

As Icarus entered the building once again he was greeted by what felt like the intensity for one hundred suns. He looks up the stairwell to meet Katiyas gaze and gives a quick bow. "Ah.. hello again miss Katiya." He gives himself a moment to think, remembering her request and finaly looking back up at her, disreguarding the formalitys as she asked.

Kittydeville

Post by Kittydeville » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 pm

She descends the staircase, and walks over to Icarus “ so..I see that you found our little frail bird”. Her eyes glisten as she speaks. “Tell me, how is dearest little Emily?”. She paused for a moment then continued “I was pleased to spend the evening with Fredrick, and hear of his concern of my family matters, as well as having the luxury of being gloated to about his family’s lavish lifestyle”. Sarcasm dripped off of every word she spoke, “he proceeded to inform me of the talk of my potential arranged marriage, and what a grand celebration it would be”. She shifted uneasily, and clenched her jaw, and paused again, “voltus was introduced, and the rules were laid out for the academy, no humans are allowed, fighting is prohibited and we are forbade from feeding”. She then tapped the side of her cheek “I think that’s the essential break down of my evening, it was quite the start, oh! And classes resume tomorrow”. She stared into Icarus eyes, studying him.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:21 am

Vlad walked up to them and waved to katyia and Icarus. "Starting tomorrow I will be one of your teachers" he said calmly as usual. "Don't think I'll give you special treatment." He said jokingly.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Unlimited

Post by Unlimited » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:04 am

Icarus stood motionless with only an expression of surprize, not only that she knew he was with emily but that her day held such interesting topics. "Well umm... emily is safe now." He trailed off with uncertanty to what topic he should address next. Thoughthe no hunting or feeding rule makes things easy.. its probbly better emily stay away. He thought to himself. "I didnt know you were to be married.. congra...."he tails off again after seeing what effect the subject of marrage had on Katiya and instead just raises his hand behind his head in embarrassment. "Sorry"