The Tavern

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kirby
Silver

Re: The Tavern

Post by Kirby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 am

The man nodded slightly. "Right then. You can choose whichever one you think would be best, I don't mind." He gave a slight good-natured grin, his bright golden eyes resting on the bartender.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:56 am

The short mage was riding her horse to the tavern while humming to herself. She had been traveling for months and would normally stop to take a break just to eat, drink and sleep. This tavern seemed like the perfect place to stop for awhile. She stopped her horse once she was close enough before getting off and slowly walking inside. She brushed her long hair out of face before walking over to one of the stools and sitting down, fixing her dress a bit.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Orange Steel

Post by Orange Steel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:45 am

"Dark mead it is!" A smile made it's way across the barkeeps face. Swiftly he turned and grabbed a large bottle with some Nordic symbols. A tin mug was produced from underneath the bar and placed in front of the Dwarf. He poured the bottle over the mug and filled it up, the head of the mead dripping down the the tin cup. "I'll have the food right out for you, hope you don't mind fresh caught trout," And with that he grabbed half of the gold coins and moved back to the previous man.

The Bartender stood across the bar from the Golden-Eyed Man again. He looked into the mysterious eyes again, but only for a second before breaking eye contact. "I think I have just the thing for you," He said as he dragged his hands over his mustache and beard. Slowly he turned and gazed over the shelves of liquor on the wall. Again the bar tender reached for a bottle and pulled it from the shelf. "Battle Cry Ale, the true drink of a warrior," the bartender read as he grabbed another mug. "Our best Ale, popular among Nords and Dwarves." The mug was full before he finished the sentence, a little bit of the head leaking over the side. The bartender looked down to the woman who had demanded his service earlier. Next to her was another woman sitting at the bar. He quickly strode over the the first and asked with a jolly tone, "What can I get for you?"
Growing up I thought quicksand would be a much bigger problem than it turned out to be.

~J. Mulaney

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:28 am

The dwarf smiled and laughed heartily, raising the tin mug to the bartender before taking a sip of the flavorful drink. It was strong, and yet smooth on the way down. He set the mug down and relaxed in his chair, eager to have his belly full of mead and some fresh trout. Mmm... trout sounded lovely right now.
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:10 pm

He observed the drink thoughtfully for a moment, before the man lifted the mug and took a sip. "Hmm... this is quite good, actually." His golden gaze seemed to light up, showing that he certainly must have liked it.

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:55 pm

"As I said before," the woman said with a sharp tone. "Whisky. Strong whisky." Her attention drifted to the mage that had just arrived, but quickly turned away. It didn't look like trouble would be pursuing her here, and so the tension in her shoulders seemed to slowly die away with a sigh. She was still rather alert. A hand went to her pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of parchment. In big letters at the top it said "WANTED:" and proceeded to give a fair reward for Jamie MacGregor. These people don't know who I am. I should be fine.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Orange Steel

Post by Orange Steel » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:51 am

"As you say ma'am," And with that the bartender grabbed a bottle and poured it into a glass. He threw in a singular large ice cube and placed it on the table. "What brings a woman like yourself into the tavern? You look.... troubled.." The bartender said as he searched for the right word. He turned to place the bottle back on the shelf but then stopped himself. This woman looks like see might be ordering more than one glass worth. Slowly he placed the bottle back in front of her and moved to the last person to walk in.

The woman sitting at the bar seem mystical, almost magical. Her presence almost had an aura to it. "What would you like to drink, miss?" He asked as his hands reached for a new glass.
Growing up I thought quicksand would be a much bigger problem than it turned out to be.

~J. Mulaney

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:02 am

The women looked up at the bartender and smiled at him softly, but wasn't able to see him. Well, not in a way that others could because she was blind. She knew where everything was though and could tell where everyone was my movements. Only thing that helped her see was the powers she had. "What's good? I really don't want anything strong because I might be a bit weak when it comes to that." She laughed softly before looking down at her lap and putting her staff between her thighs so it wouldn't fall. She looked around a bit, noticing how many people were in here. More than she had expected.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:59 pm

As the new patrons entered the Tavern, the dwarf continued to sit and enjoy his drink while waiting for his meal, quite content with the warmth and comfort the Tavern held. As he drank, the dwarf reached into a small, leather sack that was hanging on his belt, taking out a leaf of some sort and crushing it up into his mead, mumbling lowly before downing the rest of his drink.
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:55 am

The doors to the tavern opened once again, this time a lanky figure wearing jeans and a nondescript hoodie entering. Nervously glancing around at the strange variety of customers, he quickly made his way toward the bartender while making sure his hood obscured most of his face.

"Uhm, excuse me?" He began, swallowing and taking a small piece of paper out of his pocket. "Bartender? Can I have a bottle of... uhhh... your finest... Mister Mickey's Marvellous Malt?" he asks, looking incredulously at the note he was reading. He looked back to the bartender sheepishly, hoping the brand of alcohol his friends had told him to ask for actually existed. The quicker he got it, the quicker he could deliver the malt to them and go home a hundred bucks richer from the bet.

Shifting from side to side, the teen tried to avoid fidgeting while the bartender looked at him. Hopefully this wasn't all just a prank...
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.