The Tavern

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 14, 2018 7:54 am

Ji'kashi looks a little confused then remembers the sigil ring she saved from the ashes and holds it out. " this thing?"

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon May 14, 2018 9:37 am

BT tilts his head. "I mean the summon sigil, the one I gave you in the tavern. You still have it right?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 am

Ji'kashi nods then pulls it out and hands it to him.
She had entirely forgotten about it.
She watches BT a moment to see what he does with it.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon May 14, 2018 11:23 am

BT simply inscribes the same sigil on it. Once the inscription is complete both it and the one on Ji'Kashi's hand glow for a few seconds. Afterwards BT explains "now this item is arcanely bonded to you and your spirit. So.." he turns and chucks it into the distance. After a few seconds it appears floating just above the inscribed hand. "... If you lose it, or if it breaks in the case of the rune I used, it will just come back."

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Ji'kashi stands there open mouthed and takes the items back, putting them in her backpack , she awquardly hugs BT and softky says "thanks , shall we go to the tavern now? I could use a drink or three.. "

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Sam nods "me too. Nothing like celebrating a job well done like a bottle of alcohol."

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
KittenQU
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:39 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by KittenQU » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Aria was just entering the tavern, holding her bag of herbs and creepy items in her hand with a defeated look drawn across her face. Taking a seat at the end of the bar, she ordered a drink as she dropped her bag next to her feet and pushed her hair away from her face to expose her elven shaped ears.
Blue is a fabulous color.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests