The Tavern

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Post Reply
User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Following Vel'nash , Ji'kashi looks around at the ship.
" Okay "

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Vel'nash leads Ji'kashi into a small room on the 2nd deck, and heads to a cupboard. The room is some form of bunk, rather messy with the desk cluttered with blueprints.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 3:45 pm

Looking around curiously , Ji'kashi waits silently to see what Vel'nash has she looks at the blueprints curiously because where she was from no one drew things out quite like that.
" Where are we ? "

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Ji'kashi can't understand the many annotations as they are in a language she doesn't know.

Vel'nash: "this is my room, sorry for the mess." she takes a small, blue, metal ball from the cupboard and presses a button. the ball springs out into a a drone about as big as as Ji'kashi with a small turret under it. "this is something I worked on about a month ago. Let me just set you into it's whitelist and then if its active and someone tries to attack you, well, let's just say they better be resistant to enough electricity to kill an elephant."

Image
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Laughing softly Ji'kashi looks wide eyed at the drone . She has seen so much tech today she's almost overwhelmed. " That is so beautiful , so it uses electrical energy like lightning? '

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Vel'nash: "for its attack yes. for direct power it is actually solar powered. however before you worry that it won't be able to be out at night or for long periods it is very energy efficient and the charge rate is fantastic. Only issue is its flight can be a bit..." *as if on some cue, the drone tilts to one side and slams into the wall* "...unreliable..."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Ji'kashi giggles softly " looks like the first time I tried to fly . So how does it work? "

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 6:39 pm

Rel'nash proceeds to explain, in excruciating detail about how she managed to amplify the focus of the solar panels and how she took an arc lance and modified it make it 250% more effective and on and on for a good far too long for me to type. Eventually you hear a voice through the ear-com

Clara: "Ji'kashi, come to the bridge - get someone to show you where it is if you need to - I think I've uncovered something that needs your cultural expertise."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Ji'kashi looks glazed over , when the voice in her ear startles her , " um Clara wants me on the bridge can you please show me where that is " she looks quite confused.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Vel'nash: "oh, right, this way" by this point she's successfully added Ji'kashi to the drones white-list. with a press of a button it turns back into it's offline ball-mode and she under-arms it for Ji'kashi to catch as she exits the room. "follow me".
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests