The Tavern

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Erel-Mae

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 7:40 pm

Ji'kashi looks at her with surprise on her face.
" Does that mean I might have a sister somewhere? Mother raised me alone so I don't know of any siblings " she looks at Vel'nash noticing that they really do look rather similar . " I wish I had a sister then I would not be so alone since mother was killed. "
Ji'kashi looks sad a bit but after checking Vel'nash over once more she speaks . " I should go but I do want to see you again,I could use a friend. If that's okay with you. "

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 3:32 am

Vel'nash chuckles softly. "you are so like my sister, aren't you." she sits up, showing remarkable pain tolerance for her numerous wounds. "still, you should probably start helping others, I'm alright..." she tries to stand up, but falls to one knee, hissing slightly in pain.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 4:08 am

Ji'kashi helps her up , still not 100% sure Vel'nash should be moving around.
Once she gets up Ji'kashi moves to help the next paitent.
Bandaging gunshot wounds, broken bones and cuts.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 4:14 am

Vel'nash: "huh, was honestly expecting you to try to tell me to stay down." She starts walking (with a slight limp) to a nearby crate. "just gonna grab something to take the edge off, tell me if you need help getting extra supplies"

As you start treating more patients they seem to be less cautious around you, though that may be due to anyone that starts to avert gaze being hit by a glare from Vel'nash.
Crash course on my IP

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 10:15 am

Ji'kashi spends several hours moving around the room taking care of the injured.
But her gaze keeps going to Vel'nash. She decides to take a quick break and goes to talk with Vel'nash.
" So will you tell me about yourself and your family and what you like to do?" She asks

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 10:37 am

Vel'nash: "hm? my family? well, just like you my mum was a drow and my dad a demon. Never really saw much of my dad, though he occasionally came around; nothing massively special, just a run of the mill demon. Mum worked as a mechanic, as by the time I was born our universe had made contact with others, so we had all this futuristic stuff" *she waves around to signify this* "My mum's business is what gave me my interest in engineering, and my family's monetary situation stopped us from going anywhere offworld. When the shadow alliance rolled into town looking for recruits I jumped at the chance, signed up as an engineer, and the rest is history." She scratches the back of her head, reminiscing about times long past "75% of the money i make at this gig goes right to my mum and sister, and I talk to them weekly. Apparently the family business has started getting some more money in and they're thinking of expanding..."
Crash course on my IP

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Listening intently Ji'kashi smiles then tells Vel'nash about her mom .
" My mom was a healer like me , before she was killed , I was learning at the local apothecary when they killed her. They burnt down our house so after she died I just left, I have never met my father but maybe someday. "

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Vel'nash smile sadly "well, if she was anything like my mother, she probably didn't deserve it." she changes the subject to avoid such a grim discussion "How are you treated? I mean by the general populous. For me I always had a few suspicious looks because demon dad and all, it was the worst."
Crash course on my IP

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Ji'kashi glances around " I am usually hunted but recently I have met a few good types that I can spend time with. "

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Vel'nash nods "I was afraid you were gonna say that." By now some more medics are trickling in to help with those in the hangar, including Sam. It appears that those in the med-bay have been dealt with. "Seems like they have everything under control. Come with me, I'll give you something to help" She leads Ji'kashi to a stairwell.
Crash course on my IP