The Tavern

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 14, 2018 7:54 am

Ji'kashi looks a little confused then remembers the sigil ring she saved from the ashes and holds it out. " this thing?"

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon May 14, 2018 9:37 am

BT tilts his head. "I mean the summon sigil, the one I gave you in the tavern. You still have it right?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 am

Ji'kashi nods then pulls it out and hands it to him.
She had entirely forgotten about it.
She watches BT a moment to see what he does with it.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon May 14, 2018 11:23 am

BT simply inscribes the same sigil on it. Once the inscription is complete both it and the one on Ji'Kashi's hand glow for a few seconds. Afterwards BT explains "now this item is arcanely bonded to you and your spirit. So.." he turns and chucks it into the distance. After a few seconds it appears floating just above the inscribed hand. "... If you lose it, or if it breaks in the case of the rune I used, it will just come back."

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Erel-Mae
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon May 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Ji'kashi stands there open mouthed and takes the items back, putting them in her backpack , she awquardly hugs BT and softky says "thanks , shall we go to the tavern now? I could use a drink or three.. "

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Sam nods "me too. Nothing like celebrating a job well done like a bottle of alcohol."

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
KittenQU
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:39 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by KittenQU » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Aria was just entering the tavern, holding her bag of herbs and creepy items in her hand with a defeated look drawn across her face. Taking a seat at the end of the bar, she ordered a drink as she dropped her bag next to her feet and pushed her hair away from her face to expose her elven shaped ears.
Blue is a fabulous color.

Adsillani
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:40 am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Adsillani » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:16 am

A young woman would cautiously slip in through the entrance to the tower, most likely unbeknownst to many of the others occupying the establishment. She'd fix a stray wisp of her whitish gold locks before proceeding to the nearing vacant seat. Her attire seemed almost to plain for the wearer. It consisted of a navy blue fleece jerkin with wool pants that appeared one or two sizes too large. Adorning her feet would be plain leather boots that covered her up about midcalf. A sigh seemed to escape her now pursed lips whilst her gaze drifted across the surrounding vicinity. Her ivory-hued digits curling along the hem of the cape's helm that covered most of her body mass and pulled it forward. The thick fabric shielding most, if not all of her facial features. And now, all she needed to do was wait, though still unsure of what exactly she was waiting for. Sighing once more, the woman would briefly lower her gaze to her hands, studying the curves and contours in utter silence.

Image

User avatar
KittenQU
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:39 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by KittenQU » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Aria's eyes lifted from her drink to the young woman she coulf spot from the corner of her eye. First, she paid the bartender for her drink before turning her full attention towards what might as well been just a cloaked huminoid shape.

"Hey," Aria raised her voice enough to hopefully catch the woman's attention away from examining her hands. "You been sitting there for like, five minutes. You gonna order?"

Aria didn't know why she was asking, but the woman looked different from others she has drawn- the main motive of her picking up a conversation. Aria was an artist, looking for subjects to draw at a tavern full of people from anywhere the imagination could grasp.
Blue is a fabulous color.

Adsillani
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:40 am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Tavern

Post by Adsillani » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Her ears perked up, leaning towards the voice that seemed to be pinpointing her. Ilyana's head would rise, optics grazing the occupants of the tavern before ultimately landing on the woman whom had spoken to her. For a moment she said nothing, studying the woman with an icy blue stare. As time passed though, Ilyana finally worked up the courage to speakspeak, not having even the thought of requiring to converse with others as she waited here. Her accent would be thick, Elvish. The woman would know only if she were knowledgeable in the humanoid branch of species. Though it was indeed Elvish, her tone and pronunciation were indeed different. Not many saw through it, she wondered if this one would. "I'm not thirsty now, maybe I'll join you all in a bit. I'm simply here to wait. That's all for now."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest