Slice of Life - Supernatural Academy

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Fallen Angel

Re: Slice of Life - Supernatural Academy

Post by Fallen Angel » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:35 am

((can he catch it anyway?))
This is a signature.

Failbird105

Post by Failbird105 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:04 am

((you can try to catch the finger, I left that vague on purpose))

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Too much was happening for Dylan, the small pink haired girl's attention being ripped in both directions. Clara seemed to be shooting limbs now, and with a sound that verged on disgust, Dylan raised her arm, an invisible force blocking the lone hand from hitting her on the head. Dylan stared at the other girl incredulously, wondering if that was her ability, shooting random limbs at people's heads. She was about to call uncle when the bell rang and Dylan sighed in relief. Professor Finn, looking disappointed, glanced at the clock. "Our time seems to be up, kids. Good job, Dylan. Impressive, Clara. And uh, Glen --" The professor scratched his head awkwardly, not sure what to make of his student's illusions and fake Dylan's ample chest. "Anyway, your next class seems to be potions. Interesting. I don't believe we have any witches in here but it'll still be a learning experience for you all. Until tomorrow chaps," Clapping his hands twice, the professor then disappeared.

Once the professor had disappeared, Dylan turned to glare at Glen, raising her chin and walking back to her desk to retrieve her things with a "hmph". Katherine had already disappeared long ago, slipping out when the professor hadn't been looking. That only left Alex, who was still staring at Rosaleen pretty intently. "Alex McTanger," He said, standing up as he did so. He had no notebook or pencil or even a school bag. The blonde boy nodded at the girl. "I assume you have potions next as well?"

(If anyone wants to play the potions teacher you're free to do so otherwise I'll do it :) also if you guys have any ideas for other classes you can toss them in at any point. I plan on having at least 5 or 6 before the "school day" ends.)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

MayonnaiseSupreme

Post by MayonnaiseSupreme » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Glen ignored the comments about his tricks, not used to such disapproval. Had none of these people ever been actually bullied before? Was this really the worst they had seen? He had watched the girl have her body parts fly off in all directions, and then rolled his eyes at the lack of comment from the professor.

But he had been hit by that temporary spell, though his way of expressing love was not quite different than the way he treated girls normally regardless. He seemed to state at Dylan more intensely, calling out after her as she stomped back to her desk.

"It was just a joke!" He attempted to defend. "I didn't mean to actually hurt you." He felt pride, considering few in this class could say the same. "I don't even like big chests!" But by then the trick had worn off, whatever softer expression he had becoming stern and grumly once more.

He moved to his own desk and picked up his bag, throwing it over his shoulder before starting to head off to the next class.

Failbird105

Post by Failbird105 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:33 am

The parts went back to her quickly, the tendrils drawing back into her body. She rubbed the back of her head bashfully in regards to the complements. "Well, I mean, it's Mandy who did all the work, I was just the projectiles."

"Mandy says sorry, about the hand thing that is." she shouted at Dylan as the girl walked past. Her shoulders slumped, before walking off towards the next class. Then she started talking quietly. "Do you think she's scared of me? I hope we didn't upset her with the hand thing.", She paused, sighing. "Yeah, you're right, but it's just... yeah, that." Another pause, "So uh, potions, you know anything about that? I mean, I bet Charlotte would, but they don't do formal schooling in their group... yeah, uh, you know that already... I look crazy!? It's not my fault you aren't talking out loud!"

About then a decent sized blob of Mandys gooey body flowed out from the scar, looking almost like a second head. "Clara, please calm down, you're acting unlike yourself." Mandy said in her usual monotone.

((no colors since I'm not at my computer. Will fix tomorrow. As for classes, how about something to do with supernatural creatures for one of them? Also, until a psychic character gets involved these conversations will be seemingly one sided. I can provide a simple transcription of the Mandy half though))

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:34 am

Allen looked around trying to figure out who he'd follow to the next class since he had no idea where the fuck he was supposed to go. He decided on the weird sisters since he still had many questions to ask them. He saw the head flow out and raised and eyebrow and smiled, he liked weird shit. He walked up next to the sisters and reached out his hand. "Hi sisters I'm Allen, since I've not the slightest notion on where the hell my classes are I'm gonna just follow you around!" He said with a smirk. "I slept through orientation and such so yeah I had to follow the teacher into our last class." He added realizing he might be talking too much and shutting up waiting for her....I mean "their" reply.
This is a signature.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:39 am

Rosaleen got up and took off her glasses before smiling at him softly. "Nice to meet you, Alex. I'm Rosaleen, but I allow some people to call me Rosa. I do have potions, one of my favorite classes actually." She when over to the desk she was sitting at before and grabbed her bag before looking back at him. "I guess I'll be seeing you there." She bit her lower lip before tapping on Kyle's shoulder before walking off as she laughed, squeezing the perfume bottle. She had plans, but not yet. Now wasn't the time, she had to go to class first.

Kyle looked up at Rosaleen and got out of his seat, grabbing his notebook and pencil before following her. He wasn't able to shift back into his normal self again, which he also hated about his powers. He didn't know how to go back sometimes and get stuck from time to time, either for a short time or a long time.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Dylan ignored Glen, hurrying off to potions even if she was the first one there. This classroom resembled more of a lab, with a dwarf woman sitting on a stack of books at the front of the class. She was nearly 3 feet tall, with long blonde hair and a broken nose. She stood patiently as students began to pour in, smiling. Dylan took a seat near the back again, glancing at the large cauldron in front of her. "I'd like you all to sit in pairs, please," The professor finally spoke up, eyeing those that sat alone. "You'll need a partner for this class."

Katherine slithered into class as she always did, high heels clicking on the stone floor, a small snake made of fire dancing around her fingers. Plopping down in a chair alone anyway, she turned to wait for Kyle to walk in, ready to jump on the poor boy.

Alex watched Rosaleen go, blue eyes filled with something. Getting up, he glanced at the professor one last time before heading out of the classroom with the rest of them.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Failbird105

Post by Failbird105 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 pm

(in the hallway)
"Ohh, uh, o-okay. So... you can, uh, launch things, right?" Clara said, clearly struggling to make a conversation. Mandy, seeing where this was headed, spoke up. "So, tge nect class is potions, would you happen to have any experience with them?"

(in class)
The trio would get to class, on time unlike with the first, and Clara would take their seat, only to almost immediately raise her hand in question. "Um, would my sister count as my partner considering our 'condition', she is enrolled here."

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Allen nodded to her question "something like that..." He followed the sisters to the next class and looked up front at the teacher. He tried not to chuckle at her size and looked around at the others and sat down next to nobody. He would wait until someone chose to sit with him since he didn't really feel like having another forced human interaction.
This is a signature.