The night that started it.

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Psycho42

The night that started it.

Post by Psycho42 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:08 am

Eso woke up, it seemed to be very dark out. Last thing he rembered was "egging" some asshole's house, before he passed out. It seemed like he was nowhere near the house though. He was... at a beach? This was all too familiar. He... knew this beach... it was often the sight if his dreams.
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby

Re: The night that started it.

Post by Kirby » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:03 am

Katrina's eyes fluttered open, and she sat up with a start. "Where in the name of Jeff am I?!" she hissed aloud, glancing around. Wherever it was, it was NOT Nathole's house. She was sure of that. She was also pretty sure she was sitting on... sand?! What the hell?!
Poyo! ♥

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Eso looked at Katrina. "I... don't know." He said. He still couldn't remember it. But it looked familiar. Maybe something from his past life. It seemed highly unlikely. "Are you alright?" Ezo asked, with a hint of worry in his voice.

anotherbabyrose

Post by anotherbabyrose » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:31 pm

Dylan sat up with a start. She was sweating like mad, sand sticking to her sweaty skin. Glancing around, she spotted the two other people and squinted her eyes accusingly. "What happened?" She demanded, her breathing heavy. "Why.. why am I here?"
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 pm

Ezo looked at Dylan confused. "I... can't remember either." He said. His eyes showed an overwhelmed expression.

anotherbabyrose

Post by anotherbabyrose » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:24 am

Glancing around the sand, the blonde girl swallowed hard before pushing herself up. Ugh, she hated the beach. She hated the sand that was already getting in places that sand shouldn't be. She brushed her knees off, knocking any sand off her skin. She realized she was dressed in a pair of shorts and a crop top, lots of skin showing. Wrapping her arms around herself, she glanced down at the two others still on the ground. She was surprisingly not scared, just really annoyed. Something that was quite usual for Dylan. She was a harsh person, not exactly a bully but not very welcoming either. "I don't recognize this beach," She finally spoke, eyeing the boy in the darkness.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:20 am

Ezo shrugged. "Some say that a cursed blue butterfly came across six teenagers At this beach." He said. "One that would alter their body." He then added. "But that is just old folklore." Ezo said. Ezo then looked at the girl with a glowing, silver eye. " Or are they?" He said.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:45 am

Katrina shuddered. "Damn it, I take things too literally y'know!" Her brown eyes observed the landscape once again. All she saw was a huge expanse of sand and clear blue ocean water. "There's not even anything here!!"
Poyo! ♥

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Ezo looked out into the ocean. "I guess you are right." He said. He pulled out his contact lens and put it back in a bag, which he put in his backpack. He didn't think his silver lens trick worked. He began to think over the events of last night. "We went overboard. Didn't we?" Ezo said.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Katrina sighed. "A little bit," she muttered, glancing at Nathole's smashed laptop, which she still had with her. "Not that the prick didn't deserve it, but still."
Poyo! ♥