Stranded

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
JEBtheGamer1

Re: Stranded

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:44 pm

(I wonder if this is too dead to join... ah well, a good hard bump never hurt anybody. Or maybe they have...)

A loud coughing pierced the quiet night sky. Throaty and deep, as if great bellows were pushing air raspily. The giant man pulled himself onto the shore with giant arms. It was the helmsman, Roc. His broad chest heaved, and salt hung from his lashes. He lay there in the sand, exhausted. Exhausting Roc was no mean feat, nor was the storm wrenching the wheel from his stone grasp. He had been one of the first washed overboard, by a wave that could level a mountain. The same wave that had nearly capsized the ship, and all but destroyed the helm of the ship. Raising his head, he drew himself to his full height, towering well over 8 feet tall, and saluted his captain, before collapsing back into the sand. White on black, the salt and sand coated his rough skin as he began to doze lightly, skin made hard by his light vest and torn pants providing little protection from the elements.
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 am

(Not real good at the whole jumping in....but what the hell)
Rachel lay on beach, the sun was burning her skin as she lay there but she was too exhausted, sun bruned, and thirsty to move. She barley had any clothes left after being tossed about in the waves from that storm last night. She was on a cruise and that storm started and she woke up here. Wherever here was. Rachel say up a little and found some safe. She crawled toward it and passed out again.
Current mood: :)

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:18 am

Psycho42 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:03 am
The moon hung over land, emitting a solemn silver glow.
(err... it was night, though I wouldn't mind a time skip so I'll roll with it. Also, while there had been no distinct theme, this seems to be more a fantasy game, rather than a modern day one. However, I am not the OP, so I'm not 100% sure. Since it's free-form, with very little proper theming, portals and magical foul play is possible)

Roc stepped out from the cave, where he had crawled too after collapsing in the sand. Looking out to the sea, he frowned. Smoke on the horizon. Another ship that got caught in the storm, though this one was much larger if it had survived long enough to see the light of day. Looking down to the rubble washed up on shore, a large safe caught his eye. He coughed lightly, his throat dry from the harsh salty air, and began walking towards the safe. As he rounded it, he saw a nearly naked woman lying, parched, in the shadow of the safe. Her skin burned and lips chapped, the behemoth of a man couldn't help but feel for her. He opened his canteen, and wet a cloth with the little water he had left, dabbing the damp material against her lips.

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:47 pm

(Sorry lol. The role-play kind of seemed dead so I thought I kind of started over maybe help get people to reply LOL)

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:24 am

(s'fine, though sadly it doesn't seem like many people are biting. I guess RPs die for a reason)

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:14 pm

(Pff, nothin's dying with me here! Or maybe it is...)
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:19 am

JEBtheGamer1 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:24 am
(s'fine, though sadly it doesn't seem like many people are biting. I guess RPs die for a reason)
Want to start our on for both of us?

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:52 am

(if you continue here, I will. However, I'm going under the assumption that previously mentioned characters simply are doing their best to survive in the background, and that two ships were destroyed in the storm)

Sleetybead96

Post by Sleetybead96 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:50 am

(Great I'll start over then)

Becca woke up in a panic floating in the ocean. She was wearing a life vest at least had that. But what about her husband? Kids? She looked up at the sky, it was lovely. Stars lit up the nights sky. All she remembered was the cruise ship about to crash and sadly that's about it.

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:29 am

Roc looked out over the ocean. He remembered seeing another ship in that storm, one he had never seen before. A behemoth, with uncountable decks that dwarfed the galleon he had helmed. "Surely a ship of that size would have weathered the storm," thought he. "But nay. For on the horizon, I can see. A form in the water." He pulled out his spyglass, confirming his suspicions. Another had made it to the island, though this one was wearing a strange vest, and she was bobbing happily in the water. "Ahoy!" he called out, deep guttural tones matching his size and skin tone. "Land ho!"