Welcome to the Pokemon world

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Kirby
Silver

Re: Welcome to the Pokemon world

Post by Kirby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:12 am

Purrloin and Eevee both happily took the food, glad to have a snack. "Purr Purrloin!" Purrloin trilled happily, taking her sitting position once again with a smile at Cubone while Eevee looked curiously up at Vaporeon. "Vee?"

Riolu continued to watch Swellow with interest. The little Pokémon almost seemed like he wanted to challenge the larger Pokémon, a look of determination just detectable in his red eyes.
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:35 am

The male trainer chuckled lightly, happy to see his Pokémon being sociable with others. He had taught them well.

Cubone happily cried out, plopping down next to the Purrloin and taking a bite of the puffin. "Cubone!"

The Vaporeon sat down, eyeing the Eevee and smiling, rolling over the Puffin to the Eevee. "Vapor vapor!" She said, remembering when she herself was an Eevee not long ago.
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Purrloin let out a happy cry toward Cubone, before hungrily. eating her own puffin. "Purr Purrloin!"

Eevee happily picked up the second puffin and ate it, letting out a grateful "Vee!" to Vaporeon.

"Your Pokémon sure are sweet," Kirby murmured to the trainer, walking up with a smile. "Looks like they've made some new friends."
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:29 am

"I raised them to be kind, they aren't fighters. They're lovers! Cubone and Vaporeon are my best friends, and I care about em' a bunch. So, what's your name? I'm Ted." The male said, smiling and holding his hand out in greeting towards the other trainer.
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:54 am

A squirtle ran into the mix with sunglasses on "squirtle squirtle" it said happily jumping up and down.
you know who will never be In the game for honor? zuko since he has none.

HT_Fafnir

Post by HT_Fafnir » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:20 am

A young boy with long hair sat on top of a building watching the ocean. All of the sudden he sees a group of Pokémon playing and dancing. He smiled to see the newcomers to the region. "Hey Blaziken you think we should go meet them?" He says the the tall bird Pokémon next to him. "Blay! Blaziken!" With that he jump off the building into a perfect landing and walked up to them.

"Hey anyone up for a Pokémon battle?" He said waving his dark hair out of his eyes.
It must've been love! I saw the waffles! They were so good looking! I just wanna smooch 'em!