Welcome to the Pokemon world

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

TotodileTrainerLizzy

Re: Welcome to the Pokemon world

Post by TotodileTrainerLizzy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Leafeon and vulpix were curled up in a sunny spot in the grass. Mimikyu was hiding behind Totodile and Totodile growled at the newcomer. Mareep was training with Swellow. "How cute. All my pokemon have their own personalities. Sometimes I can't believe they all get along . Totodile has been with me from the start, he's really protective. Mimikyu is very shy and looks for Totodile's protection."

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:19 am

"Purrloin is the adventurous one as you can see. She likes to wander off and get into trouble sometimes. Eevee wants nothing more than to be friends with everyone. He and Purrloin get along perfectly, since they're both so playful. I started off with Eevee, but we found Purrloin soon after. I guess you could say they've both been with me from the beginning. Riolu likes to try and lead the group, but he's still shy. Purrloin and Eevee have been helping him come out of his shell a bit more, they're both pretty protective of him."

Purrloin sat down in front of Leafeon and Vulpix, watching the two of them closely. "Purrloin?"

Where as Purrloin had been defensive earlier, Eevee didn't pay any mind to Totodile's growls, simply bouncing circles around him and Mimikyu as if he didn't even notice.

Riolu was still hiding behind Kirby, though he started to peek out a bit more, his red eyes warily fixed on the other Pokémon in the field. He looked like he wanted to play, but was too nervous to do so.
Give me all your watermelons ♥

EppyChan

Post by EppyChan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:30 am

a guy with an above average typhlosion steps with purpose onto the new region. his partner and him lock eyes before the typhlosions flame collar grows in heat and intensity. "good to see your ready bud. we should probably look for some trainers and see if we can learn anything about this place." he walks off and stumbles upon the group of trainers and pokemon. "hey my name is Blaze. and this is typhlosion we are wondering if you know anything about this new region." he gives the two his best ladykiller smile as his typhlosion goes and sits in a cool shaded spot finally able to sleep now that he is off the boat. (just rememebered i have to use a different app for pictures. so i cant exactly put one in right now.)

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:37 am

"I can't say I do. I just got here a couple of days ago," Kirby replied with a friendly smile. "I'm Kirby. Nice to meet you!"

When he saw Blaze and Typhlosion, Riolu ducked back behind Kirby's legs, sending off a little aura ripple of fear.

TotodileTrainerLizzy

Post by TotodileTrainerLizzy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:33 am

"I just got here myself," Lilly smiled softly, "I'm Lilly," she extended her hand out to him.

Totodile quickly ran over to his trainer and grabbed her leg and growled at the strange man.

Leafon's ear twitched as he could feel the Pokemon around him. He opened one eye, "Leaf." He huffed.

Vulpix yawned loudly and stood up stretching out her legs. "Vul?"

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:42 am

"Purr!" Purrloin stood up excitedly at the two Pokémon awaking. "Purrrr?" She was joined by Eevee, who happily came over to meet the other two Pokémon himself. "Vee!" As soon as he arrived, he began to bounce and twirl around excitedly again.

EppyChan

Post by EppyChan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:26 pm

He takes Lilly's hand and shakes it "the pleasure is all mine. Now if you will excuse me I think I might go take a nap. Me and my partner are both kinda tired from the boat ride." He lets go of her hand and bows to them both before walking over to his typhlosion and climbing up to a low hanging branch that he could lay on.

TotodileTrainerLizzy

Post by TotodileTrainerLizzy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:29 am

Leafeon looked at the small eevee prancing around and rolled his eyes. He was a pretty lazy Pokemon but he was strong and wise. Vulpix on the other hand was a hyper little pokemon, but was calm around leafeon. She danced around with eevee before sitting next to leafeon.

Lilly smiled softly and blushed a little. She then looked Kirby, "wanna meet everyone else?"

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:34 am

Purrloin had eventually curled up near Vulpix, growing tired of watching Eevee's prancing and tempted by the warm sunlight. Eevee finally stretched and sat down, seeming to have calmed down for the moment.

"Sure!" Kirby said with a grin, picking up Riolu, who turned around to look up at Lilly with curiosity, though he still seemed slightly shy.

TotodileTrainerLizzy

Post by TotodileTrainerLizzy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:50 am

Lilly smiled at the shy Pokemon and walked over to her group of Pokemon. "Here's the crew."
She plopped down in the grass next to leafeon and he put his head on her knee. "This is my lazy boy," she rubbed his head. Vulpix jumped up and pranced around Lilly before curling up on her other side. "This is my hyper little girl." Totodile jumped on her shoulder and smiled showing all if his sharp teeth, "you've meet Totodile already," Mimikyu peaked around Lilly, "and Mimikyu of course." Swellow flew down while mareep ran over. "Swellow is my brave guy who will challenge anyone who's willing. Mareep is pretty calm, but also very outgoing."