Welcome to the Pokemon world

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

TotodileTrainerLizzy

Welcome to the Pokemon world

Post by TotodileTrainerLizzy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:02 am

A short girl with long purple hair walks off of a boat into the new region. Along with her Totodile sits on her shoulder. She has 5 pokeballs on her belt. "Ready totodile for our new adventure?" She smiles softly.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-11-25-21-32-43.png
Screenshot_2015-11-25-21-32-43.png (541.99 KiB) Viewed 323 times

Kirby

Re: Welcome to the Pokemon world

Post by Kirby » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:41 am

A girl with shoulder-length pink hair and a pink dress adorned with golden star charms was walking just off the nearby town, her Purrloin following close behind. The girl paused and turned to look at her Pokémon thoughfully for a moment, before murmuring, "Come up here and sit on my shoulder, Purrloin. You'll be abke to see a lot more." She picked the purple dark-type up and let it hold on to her shoulder, before continuing to walk forward. With her she had three Pokéballs, one presumably for the Purrloin she currently had out. "I wonder if we'll meet any new trainers today, Purrloin? I guess we'll have to keep an eye out."

Give me all your watermelons ♥

TotodileTrainerLizzy

Post by TotodileTrainerLizzy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Totodile jumps off her shoulder and runs around in the grass area. The girl plops down next her him and releases her other Pokemon. Put of the balls comes a mimikyu, a leafeon, a vulpix, a mareep and lastly a swellow. "Hey guys we're finally here!"

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:45 am

The pink-haired girl aimlessly continued her walk, when suddenly Purrloin paused, staring off into a distant direction. "Purrrrrloin?" "What is it, Purrl--" before the girl could finish her sentence, her Pokémon had jumped to the ground, trotting off into the direction she'd been staring in before. The girl sighed, shaking her head before following Purrloin. This wasn't the first time the dark-type had done something like this... in fact, it happened often.

Purrloin kept following the path she was on, until she came to a large grassy clearing. In it she saw a Totodile running around, along with a Mimikyu, Leafeon, Vulpix, Mareep and Swellow, and a girl whom she guessed was the team's trainer. Somewhat cautiously, but with a good amount of curiosity, the dark-type trotted up to the group and stopped near Totodile, her green eyes observing each Pokémon in the field with interest.

TotodileTrainerLizzy

Post by TotodileTrainerLizzy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:55 am

Totodile stopped with one foot in the air and fell back. He then jumped up straight his red eyes shining right in the sun. Mimikyu stood by Totodile. Totodile growled at purrloin and stood in front of the group. Although he was one of the smallest Pokemon in the group that didn't stop him from anything.

The girl stood up and talked over to the two and smiled softly. "Totodile, did you make a new friend?"

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:17 am

Purrloin dropped onto four legs and arched her back slightly, narrowing her eyes at Totodile but not doing anything else. She didn't want to seem like too much of a threat, but her prideful nature refused to let her back down. When the girl walked over to them, Purrloin looked up at her inquisitively, abandoning her defensive posture to stand upright once again. "Purrloin?"

Purrloin's trainer finally arrived to the field to see her Pokémon standing in front of Totodile and Mimikyu, staring up at their trainer. "Oh! I'm so sorry, was Purrloin causing any trouble for you?" the girl apologized, running up to the dark-type and scooping her up, much to Purrloin's dismay. "Purrloin, what were you thinking? You know better than to run off like that!"

TotodileTrainerLizzy

Post by TotodileTrainerLizzy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:34 am

The purple hair girl giggled. "No, she didn't cause any problems. Totodile just doesn't like strangers." The little blue Pokemon jumped on her shoulder and she picked o Mimikyu. "My name is Lilly." She extended her free arm.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:54 am

"I'm Kirby." She smiled, shaking Lilly's hand, while Purrloin gave a cheerful little chirp from where she sat on Kirby's shoulder.

TotodileTrainerLizzy

Post by TotodileTrainerLizzy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:46 am

"Its very nice to meet you." She smiled softly, "do you have any other Pokemon? Maybe they can play?"

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:50 am

"I do, in fact!" Almost as soon as the words were out, she released her two other Pokémon- a Riolu and an Eevee. Eevee immediately trotted up to Mimikyu and Totodile, looking excited, while Riolu seemed a bit more less enthusiastic at first, quickly moving to stand behind Kirby and peeking his head out from the other side of her legs. "Riolu is a little shy, but he warms up pretty quickly. Eevee likes everyone he meets, and Purrloin... Hey, where'd Purrloin go now?!"

Purrloin had gone over to meet Lilly's other Pokémon when her trainer had stopped paying attention, curiosity getting the best of the dusky purple Pokémon once again.