Egging Nathole's House.

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kirby
Silver

Re: Egging Nathole's House.

Post by Kirby » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:56 am

"Sure, mate!" Katrina called, already throwing an egg at Nathole's window as hard as she could and watching with satisfaction as the impact caused a small portion of the glass to shatter, egg splattering to the inside of the structure. "Dumb-ass ass-fucker! Take that and shove it up your smug ass, you worthless ass!"
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Ezo held up a jar of piss as he smirked. "This should do just... fine." He said with almost a sadostic grin. He held the jar of piss back and swing it forwards sending it flying. "This is for not paying your loan back mother fucker! I bet this woukd turn you on you god damn piss drinking prick! Nobody is gonna attend your funeral, but they will support it!" He said as he next pulled out the spagetti. It was frozen. So frozen that when he threw it at a window, it broke.
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:45 am

"Hope you like omelets, shit-faced fucker!" Katrina hollered, hurling another egg at the house. "I hope this gives you a concussion, bitch! The world doesn't need dicks like you polluting it!" She proceeded to pick up a massive rock and throw it right through the window she'd put a hole in with the second-to-last egg, completely shattering it altogether. "I sure hope you've got damn good insurance, motherfucker!"

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:51 am

Ezo began pulling out a jar of... ahem... "milk" and threw it into the house while chanting "Mother fucker!!!" Over and over as he threw things from piss to... ahem "milk".... to unlit Molotovs.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:59 am

Katrina pulled out a bottle of Mountain Dew, opened it, took a sip and then flung it at Nathole's house. "I hope this kills you, bitch!"

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:05 am

"Haha!!!" Ezo laughed with glee. He back an taking off his backpack and opening it up revealing different graffiti tools as well as tools for destruction. "You wanna try Some?" He said pointing tok some spray cans.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:10 am

"Hell yeah!" Katrina grinned, before grabbing a can of neon green paint and walking up to the egg-covered house. Right across the front, she wrote in huge lettering, "THE WORLD'S BIGGEST ASS-FUCKING PRICK NATHOLE LIVES HERE."

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:15 am

Ezo walked to the house and started spray painting a snake in bondage with red paint which he then wrote "Oh please, tread on me." Next to the snake, next he began to draw the surrounding dungeon in a dark blue and eventually, some... "toys" in yellow.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:12 am

Katrina grabbed a can of orange paint and began spray-painting an extremely poorly-drawn ass with the word "Nathole" next to it an an arrow pointing to the drawing, snickering like a schoolgirl with some kind of psychotic issues.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:15 am

Ezo pulled put a hammer and went overdrive with breaking the walls in sync with his chanting.