Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kirby
Silver

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by Kirby » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Kirby listened carefully to Sweet's story, her deep blue eyes widening with each word, glittering in the half-light of the castle. All of that talk of cake... it was too much for the queen to bear it. Licking her lips, her voice quivering, she murmured, "A... c-cake golem...?"

From where he still stood beside Ryze, Meta Knight suddenly stiffened. Something wasn't right here. The sense he got came particularly from Kirby. "Oh, not again...." His golden eyes rested on Ryze, and only one word came from his mouth. "Run." Without waiting for an answer, the star warrior grabbed Ryze and took off running, away from the castle. After he'd gotten a good speed, he lifted his cape, and the accessory transformed into a pair of large wings. The knight wasted no time taking off to the sky, not pausing until he was far above the castle, and he swooped down toward the roof, landing on it and setting Ryze down. "Stay up here until I tell you to move. Something's not right with the queen. The last thing this castle needs is you of all people getting sucked up by..." What the hell was he talking about?!
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Sweet backed up, a little frightened by Meta knight's outburst. She looks at Queen Kirby's eyes and slides backwards towards the door. "Your Majesty, if you eat me I'll never be able to reincarnate without the shattered glass inside. It'll cut you up..." Her voice trembles in fear as she pulls on the door. "Jemma! Bring the tower!" She yells, trying to clamber back inside the long hall way.
RAINBOW

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Ryze began to worry, but not about the queen. He worried about how he was so high up without a ship. "Or crap! This uh.. w-where is the ship?!" Ryze said while panicking. "What is wrong with the queen and how are we in the air without a ship?!"
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:51 am

Meta Knight didn't answer, staring off into the distance through narrowed eyes. Eventually, a huge battleship pulled up toward them, with a front that looked a lot like Meta Knight's own mask. "We must get to the Halberd quickly. I'll explain on board." The warrior grabbed Ryze back up and flew swiftly toward his ship, swooping inside of it and sealing the door before setting Ryze down. With a sigh, he murmured, "It would appear that the queen is on another of her hunger rampages. When she's like this, she just goes around sucking up everything in sight. I'm not sure you're familiar with the queen's abilities, but let's just say, it's safest to avoid her during a time like this. I'll have to go down and stop her, or the kingdom is doomed."

Kirby took a step forward, her eyes glittering as she stared at Sweet. Cake... she could practically taste it... Without warning, the queen back up slightly, before inhaling everything in sight, sucking it all up like a vacuum cleaner as she stared with determination at Sweet.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:33 am

Sweet yelled in fear, gripping the door with all her might in despair. Her left leg was desperately clinging to the door, but her right got caught up the the tremendous wind and her ear piercing scream signified the ripping of her ankle. It was a peculiar moment to witness, what looked like flesh and bone one minute had turned into a ripped and sparkling foot-shaped cake slice, glass shimmering in the air before careening towards Kirby's mouth.
RAINBOW

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:03 am

Ryze looked overboard. "Well that sucks." He said looking at the carnage. He looked at the glass shards and pulled out a flintlock. "Oh crap!" He yelled. He pulled thed trigger a few times hitting the glass.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:51 am

Kirby either didn't notice, or was unfazed. She continued to inhale tirelessly, her determined expression only intensifying.

Meta Knight watched from above for a moment, before turning to Ryze. "Stay here. And don't touch anything," he grunted, before jumping out of the ship and falling toward the ground. Halfway down, he spread his wings once again and gracefully glided downward. "KIRBY!" he growled as soon as he landed just behind the queen. "Stop this immediately!" The knight grabbed the queen by the shoulders and yanked her aside rather roughly, shoving her to the ground and glaring down at her. "You're inhaling your own servants, you fool! You could kill them-- or be killed yourself!" Meta scolded, much like a parent to their misbehaving child. "These people aren't food! They're the ones who have loyally served you for more years than can be counted!"
Kirby just stared guiltily up at the blue-haired warrior, looking stunned. After a long silence, she let out a tiny "Poyo..?"

Meta Knight just rolled his eyes. "Kirby, you're not young anymore. You're a fully-grown star warrior. Your famous line will do nothing for you now, so grow up and stop acting like a fool all the time. I'm disappointed in you, Kirby. You were brought to power here in the first place because everyone thought you'd be a better ruler than the last king. So far, you've done well at proving them right. Do you really want to let them down after all these years?" No matter what the circumstance, the warrior never seemed to address the queen with any sort of respect. He never seemed to even refer to her as a queen, or treat her as such, always simply treating her as if she was an unruly child. And the strangest part was, despite puninishing anyone else who disrespected her, Kirby never said anything about it. She even looked guilty and apologetic when Meta Knight scolded her.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:36 am

Ryze looked around and then sat down on the deck before noticing something in the sky. "Well... shit." He said at the incoming object, hurtling towards him.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:20 am

Sweet clutched the door long after the harsh wind stopped, sucking in each painful breath like it might have been her last. Meta Knight's lecture hit her ears as hard as a snowball hitting an open flame, and none of what he said to the queen really sunk in. She was rather occupied with the pain, until a small head poked through the doorway. "Sweet? I brought what you asked..." The child whispered tentatively. "Put it back, we can use it later. Thank you." The child nods and pushes what sounds like a cart away with short steps. Wordlessly the chef crawled by the queen, gingerly avoiding the glass. "Your majesty, I'm sorry if I did anything to offend you." She says meekly, unable to push herself up to even stand, let alone bow respectfully. So craning her head would have to do.
RAINBOW

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:53 am

Kirby looked at Sweet, wide-eyed. "Y-you didn't do anything..." she murmured. "I was the one who messed up this time. I'm sorry, Sweet..."

Meta Knight's golden gaze traveled back up to the sky. That's when he noticed something flying from the sky right toward Ryze, and more importantly, his beloved ship. "Oh hell." Without warning, he took off skyward, flying toward the object as fast as his wings could carry him.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━