Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
LBA-001

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by LBA-001 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:53 am

Notify me if we gonna start. I have a rp on the casual request ('_-)
[Lucas:] Your regular programming will resume as soon as possible. Tonda Gossa!

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:55 am

(You can just start whenever you want ^^)
Poyo poyo po poyo poyo poy po poyo yo po poy. Poy poyo, poyoyo poyo poy poy poyo poy yo yo poyo. Poyopoyo poyo, poyo poyo. Poy.... po poy. Poyo poy poy poyo yo.

LBA-001

Post by LBA-001 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:25 am

It's a roleplay about EarthBound. Me and VoidTermina originally launched the roleplay on facebook. I decided to launch it here simultaneously. You can choose a minor role only.

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:54 pm

(Ah, alright. This thread here is a different sort of roleplay. I don't know a whole lot about EarthBound, to be quite honest, save for the little bit I've learned from Smash. Maybe PM me about it?)
Poyo poyo po poyo poyo poy po poyo yo po poy. Poy poyo, poyoyo poyo poy poy poyo poy yo yo poyo. Poyopoyo poyo, poyo poyo. Poy.... po poy. Poyo poy poy poyo yo.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:15 am

"I assure you, the hybrids will be under control, raised carefully to adore citizens and distrust strangers, and defend the kingdom against trespassers." Alarik explained, starting to love up on frostfire a bit with pets and cuddles to show how docile she was with him afterwards.

-------

The Yanme'e seemed to look back at the dragon, having gone as deep into the hiding spot as he could. He mostly kept the blue light going, eventually stopping to begin gathering bits and scraps of wood to try lighting a fire, chittering loudly in the cold space.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

LBA-001

Post by LBA-001 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:23 am

A boy appears in a portal. He's feeling strange. He didn't knew where he is. He asked to a villager, "Where am I?" Then he suddenly remembered this is the Kirby kingdom, but he didn't knew what he can do in the village. He also remember his name. His name is Lucas.

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:00 pm

Meta Knight watched Alarik with the Wolfwrath pup for a minute. "Hm. Well, nonetheless, beware. These creatures can be incredibly dangerous," he said simply, before he turned and walked out of the room. Behind him, the two Waddle Dees that Alarik had hired walked toward the lab and entered inside.

The dragon noticed that the creature seemed to be trying to light a fire, and decided he would help. He grabbed a small stick in one talon and exhaled a single plume of flame onto it, igniting it. He then held it to the scraps of wood the bug had gathered, and they caught fire as well.

The winged serpent then placed the stick back on the ground and placed a talon over the flame briefly to put it out.

The villager, a small, pale-yellow, almost humanoid girl in a light pink and green outfit, her long hair pulled back into a ponytail, looked at the boy with partial interest and partial caution glittering in her grass-green eyes. "This place is called Dreamland," she replied. "I've never seen you around here before. What's your name?"

LBA-001

Post by LBA-001 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:19 pm

"Umm.... I'm Lucas, and I don't know what can I do here..." He said. Then, he find a bench to sitting on, saying his adventures before he visit Dreamland. He didn't knew what force or thing transported him at Dreamland but one answer is he used Teleport. In a grassy field, he show his abilities but while he performed PK Fire omega, he accidentally shot it,targeting Queen Kirby. "Oops! I performed it in a wrong way!"

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:53 am

Queen Kirby, who had as of late been reduced back to her form of a puffy pink ball by an earlier attack from Dark Meta Knight, and happened to wander the grassy field that Lucas had come into, noticed the wayward fire attack coming from a distance and instinctively inhaled it before it could hit, swallowing it without being harmed. Kirby then turned toward where Lucas and the yellow girl stood and quickly ran toward them both, staring at Lucas in particular, although the Star Warrior didn't look angry or hostile at all.

LBA-001

Post by LBA-001 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:01 am

"Sorry.. Sorry for that." He said. "You must be Queen Kirby." He added. He didn't knew what force brings him in Dreamland. He thought, "Why I go here? Is the Pigmask push me on a portal or it is a dream? Who is really the people here? What I am doing here?" but he touch something. It's paper-like with a paper inside of it. Ah. It's a mail. But he didn't knew who sent this mail but when he see the return address of the mail, it is Dreamland. "Maybe she sent the mail..." He said. He's still unconscious in this place, he also have no foods, and his remaining balance is just $6. He finded food on a store nearby. He wonder on the currency as the prices where just about 6-30 silvers. But the girl, gave him 5 silvers and 10 bronze. He finded a bread costing 3 silvers. And he just rest on the girl's house after he ate.

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)