Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by odog811 » Tue May 26, 2020 5:55 pm

"I might actually need an older one of your kind for the copying thing-" Alarik noted, mostly from noticing how young the wolfwrath was. Deciding multiple surgeries wouldn't be too great for the wolfwrath's health ar this point.

Meanwhile all the way back in foxy's kingdom, a rift seemed to open up briefly, plopping a bug into the cleansed lands.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Wed May 27, 2020 2:53 am

Frostfire tilted her head for a moment as if thinking about what the doctor said. She slowly walked closer to Alarik and sniffed him for a moment, then nudged his hand softly and sat down to look up at him quizzically.

The rift caught the attention of a huge creature flying over the kingdom, a dragon. It noticed the happening out of the corner of its eye and decided to spiral down to investigate.

The massive, snakelike dragon, about 12 feet tall with a body length of at least twice that, craned his long neck down to stare at the thing that had been plopped down from the rift, muscles rippling underneath his powerful shoulders. A silver wristband encrusted with a large sapphire adorned one wrist, and around his neck hung a golden necklace with a stone that was shaped like a flower or a stylized sun. One half of his body was covered in dark green feathers, and the other in sky blue and purple scales. His forked dark-purple tongue flicked in and out of his mouth while he observed whatever it was the rift had released.

(*3065 images because 3DS cameras are sucky*)
Image ImageImage
Poyo poyo po poyo poyo poy po poyo yo po poy. Poy poyo, poyoyo poyo poy poy poyo poy yo yo poyo. Poyopoyo poyo, poyo poyo. Poy.... po poy. Poyo poy poy poyo yo.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by odog811 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:37 pm

"It's... a bit invasive of a surgery to make copies, lots of cutting and numbing, I won't put you through all that." The doctor would respond, trying to think of how to explain the worst part of cloning surgeries. "Plus... this place simply isn't clean enough."

Meanwhile the bug appeared seven feet tall, bipedal, and actually seemed to be surprised at the place's gravity. Eventually hopping a bit, climbing the first structure it bumped into with ease. One arm seemed to be prosthetic though, oddly shaped without any sort of claw.

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:55 am

Meanwhile, a pair of eyes watched Alarik and the Wolfwrath from the barely-cracked doorway, yellow and glowing and all too stoic. After a few moments of listening in silence, the door slowly swung open with a creak.

"And what is all this about surgeries and cloning?" Meta Knight asked, his voice tone as hard to read as ever.

The dragon stared at the bipedal bug for a while, slowly slithering closer. "Hello?" he rumbled, peering down at it, though he wasn't sure if this insect could even speak. It was odd to him- the bug looked exactly like many of the residents of his own kingdom of Floralia, which existed as a series of six islands far up in the sky.
Poyo poyo po poyo poyo poy po poyo yo po poy. Poy poyo, poyoyo poyo poy poy poyo poy yo yo poyo. Poyopoyo poyo, poyo poyo. Poy.... po poy. Poyo poy poy poyo yo.

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:06 am

"It's simply an experiment good sir, and it's better for Dedede to have a more, sound... monster acquiring method than that ignorant company, plus, I cannot possibly do a cloning surgery here, and I don't have any other methods of gaining more wolfwrath specimens. I'll make sure to find a more mature specimen and a clean operation space, I'll still have our current one as the template Sir Meta Knight." He'd respond, scratching under Frostfire's chin while Connor grunted at the Kirdian.

------------

The creature seemed to chirp a bit in response, trying to buzz his wings and get into a hole or crevice to hide. Eventually seeming to click something before the blue glow of hot plasma lit up the hole. For now, it seemed neither of them would understand eachother. Upon slightly closer inspection, his body actually seemed to consist of five parts instead of the three normally on insects.

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:08 pm

Meta Knight turned and shot a hard glare at Connor to silence him, before returning his attention to Alarik. If he makes more Wolfwraths... Kirby will be in grave danger if he returns, the knight thought with unseen alarm.

Though he of course didn't show his disapproval for the plan, after all, he had to pose as though he were simply Dedede's loyal servant. He looked up at the doctor coolly as he spoke, "If you use Wolfwraths, beware. The pups could barely pose a threat if they tried, but the adults are very dangerous and viscious. You must know what you are doing."

The Kiridan suppressed a shudder as he recalled that long-ago battle where he'd nearly lost his own life to a Wolfwrath. He hated those creatures. If even he had a hard time fighting one off, what chance would the rest of Dreamland stand?

The dragon looked at the bug more closely, but he minded his distance, sitting back a few feet away. There seemed to be a bit of a communication barrier between them, he realized.

LBA-001

Post by LBA-001 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:07 am

I just bored waiting to the EarthBound roleplay to start. I It's hard to manage a roleplay with inactive members. It makes me say UGH

Can I role as Lucas?
Is Kirby really female? Oh, Kirby is a species, not a individual.
Last edited by LBA-001 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Lucas:] Your regular programming will resume as soon as possible. Tonda Gossa!

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:12 am

Lucas0021a wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:07 am
Can I role as Lucas?
(Yep, sure thing! The setting is just your average medieval-esque castle and small nearby village, so just jump right in. <:)

LBA-001

Post by LBA-001 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:29 am

Thanks
[Lucas:] Your regular programming will resume as soon as possible. Tonda Gossa!

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:25 am

(No problem! ^-^)