Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by odog811 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 am

The doctor soon went over to the wolfwrath's cage, actually shaking his head at the sight, "I think it believes she'll end up like Connor, how do you think I should try getting it through to her that it won't happen to her..." He sighed, holding where the bridge of his nose would be under his mask.

Meanwhile the experiment, or as it previously was, Connor, seemed to just keep staring, before a round seemed to plunge into it's forehead, only staggering it before it let out another near-human noise, being drowned a bit with it's screeches along with it.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-
Location: Lurking silently in the shadowy depths of Off Topic, watching everything...

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue May 12, 2020 3:13 am

The Wolfwrath jumped at this and stared at Connor for a moment, before her escape attempts became more desperate. This time, she hooked her claws around the bars on the door of the cage and pulled at them, though it of course did nothing even after several attempts.

Not willing to give up, the creature turned her head toward the lock on the cage. A hissing sound came from the back of her throat, and soon after, she parted her jaws to allow a burst of fire to shoot forth. The wolf-monster kept her jet of flame aimed on the lock, and eventually, her plan worked. After a short while, the heat of the fire melted the metal of the lock just enough to weaken it, and it fell to the ground with a thud.

With a bark of triumph, the Wolfwrath burst out of her cage and took a few paces away from it. However, instead of running for it, she stopped in the doorway of the lab and turned to stare at Alarik.
———————————
☆ Self-Proclaimed Leader of the Off Topic Gang ☆
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:55 am

He sighed, putting his revolver away as he put down the urge to give in to irritation more. Alarik mostly was breathing through his nose, although he did not approach the creature, he looked back at her. Although his mask made it hard to see most of his face, his amber eyes conveyed his regret well enough.

Meanwhile Connor seemed to shake a bit, making the flattened slug fall off the dent it made and clink onto the floor, otherwise seeming unharmed, not even conveying any real pain from it.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-
Location: Lurking silently in the shadowy depths of Off Topic, watching everything...

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue May 12, 2020 4:12 am

The Wolfwrath simply stared at Alarik, as if gathering information about him just by looking, almost as if she was reading into him. Silently, she kept her unflinching gaze focused on the doctor, as if contemplating whether or not to attack him. For an animal, she seemed to have a surprisingly intricate thought process and reasoning ability.

After a few moments, the wolf stood down, deciding to leave Alarik alone. She stood on her hind legs once again and peered at him with an inquisitive yelp. Though she didn't seem quite aggressive at this point, she still didn't look particularly friendly or trusting of Alarik.
———————————
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Tue May 12, 2020 4:34 am

He eventually looked down, taking one of his gloves off to rub his stitches, "Don't fear too much, if you understand, I wouldn't ruin something like you, Connor, he didn't have much of a life left for him, so I made him into that, those wounds, likely not from me, he's been out of sight from me for a while. But, I'm glad he's hurt, he had to pay, and I'm glad he has for all he's done." The doctor practically growled, sounding like he hated the experiment for a reason.

Besides that, his demeanour seemed calm, if not starting to sound a bit wistful, as if mentioning the last part brought back something.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue May 12, 2020 4:40 am

Seeming to understand every word he said, the Wolfwrath settled down, one ear twitching as she observed Alarik more calmly, her posture becoming a more relaxed one. She tilted her head at him with curiosity, as if wondering what had gone on in the past to make him hate the experiment called 'Connor' so much. She slowly approached Alarik and sat down in front of him to get a closer look at the doctor.
———————————
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Tue May 12, 2020 5:23 am

Alarik adjusted his mask to hide his greyed skin better from her, though he was too slow to have hid the skin on his hand again fast enough. "So you do understand, well, I will not bore you with old stories. If you cooperate with me, they'll be no need for a cage, but I do need to have you here, for... projects with better intentions than that of Connor's." He responded, cautiously reaching over to pet her head while smiling behind his mask.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue May 12, 2020 1:28 pm

Frostfire seemed to consider this for a moment, before giving a small yip of agreement, letting Alarik pet her head while her fluffy tail wagged slightly. She didn't know what kind of projects he needed her for, but as long as she didn't have to be locked up in a cage, the young Wolfwrath was fine with it.
———————————
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:17 am

His gloves seemed to feel leathery, softly scratching a little as he rubbed behind her ears, "I just need a few skin or blood samples to see if I can use lizards as test subjects, or look into trying to clone you so that I could try turning that copy into the sort of dragon-hybrid I'm aiming to create, why I need you for this is to... well, make the results likely to be tamable or at least less intimidating but more cooperative with other experiments of their type." The doctor explained, seeming to drone on for a while, his bag was a good distance away, likely as not to let it get torn up.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Wed May 13, 2020 5:35 pm

Frostfire listened whilst wagging her tail, doing her best to make sense of the experiments the doctor spoke of. Something about lizards and cloning and dragon-hybrids. His rambling confused her after a while, and in truth very little of what he said actually made sense to her, but hey, it didn't sound THAT bad if she was at least allowed to roam free, right?

Frostfire gave another supportive bark, panting happily to show that she was willing to help Alarik with... well... whatever it was he was talking about.

Looking at the Wolfwrath, it could be seen that she appeared to be barely more than an older pup herself- her spikes were still blunted and slightly short, and though her claws were huge, they too still appeared slightly rounded and blunt at the tips; thus, they probably couldn't do much actual harm even if used. Though she was technically big, she was nowhere near as tall as Alarik, and in fact she wasn't even quite Dedede's height, stopping at around the bottom of the king's beak. All in all, despite her menacing sounds and ferocious act, the only truly threatening thing about her was probably her ability to breathe fire at this point.

(If you want to know exactly what a Wolfwrath sounds like, by the way... here you go :] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIS2F6SqwEU)
———————————
Image Image Image