Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by odog811 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:12 pm

"I could make use of civilians as hostages too, playing on the kiridan's moral compass, but likely. If not, I can always make more if I get enough living test subjects." He mused, polishing his revolver as he did. "I could also try killing the puffball myself while the beast distracts them if it comes to it."

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 pm

"Whatever it takes you to get rid of 'em, do it," Dedede said with a glint in his eye. "I just want Kirby out of my way so this kingdom can stay mine this time." He turned and muttered something about "that stupid Warpstar" and "giving Kirby the power to rule the kingdom" under his breath.

Meanwhile, somewhere far away from the castle...

Kirby's sapphire eyes opened slowly, and the Kiridan unsteadily stood up. The last thing Kirby remembered seeing was a bright light rushing forward at full speed, and then all was black.

Wait... something felt... different.

Kirby quickly rushed over to the nearby stream, and peered into the water's surface. There, staring back at the Kiridan, was not the expected queenly figure, but rather, a simple pink puffball.

Kirby blinked in shock. The magic crown, powered by his Warpstar, that he'd worn to give him that form and the ability to rule... was long gone, shattered on the ground before him.

"POYO!!!" Kirby shouted in distress. "Poyo! Poyo poyo POYO!"

But apparently, his knowledge of English was gone with the crown.

By Dark Meta Knight's beam, Kirby had been reverted back to his true state of being nothing but a baby Kiridan.
———————————
☆ Self-Proclaimed Leader of the Off Topic Gang ☆
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:24 pm

"I will do it happily as long as you supply me with the occasional living test subject, maybe something reptilian in three weeks, I could try making a drake of sorts, maybe even something along the lines of potentially becoming a dragon, though I could incorporate feathers... if you'd care to donate one" The doctor monologued, a dragon could be a valuable asset in the future.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:48 am

"Something reptillian." Dedede thought for a moment. He liked the idea of having a dragon around to do his bidding.

"There's probably some lizards or something near the forest," he answered. "It's not too far away from here. You could probably find plenty of test subjects there." With a smirk, he added, "If you want, I can take you over there."
———————————
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:29 am

"Good, and I would like you to, although we should have a cage of sorts ready so we can contain them, as the one we currently have doesn't do well with others..." Alarik replied, checking if his syringes were sharp enough.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:34 am

"I've got a container that should work built into my car," Dedede replied, already making his way through the halls. "We can contain whatever we catch in there until we find something else."
———————————
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:43 am

"Alright, and it's not a one hundred-percent chance of success in making a dragon or having the test subject survive, so we'll need multiple test subjects." He added as he followed the monarch, the doctor seemed to tighten his stiches along the way.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:53 am

"Forest is full of all kinds of test subjects, so I'm sure you can nab as many as you want," Dedede said as he hopped into his tank-like automobile. Once Alarik was in alongside him, Dedede drove off and sped for the forest beyond the town in the distance.

In a few minutes, they had made it there. The king stepped out and stared at the trees with what seemed to be almost a look of resentment. Whispy Woods had better not get in his way this time.

"Well, here we are, anyway."
———————————
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:50 pm

"Well... where should I find the lizards?" Alarik pondered, walking up to the treeline after hopping down from the car. It almost made him wish he bought a trap on his way to this kingdom.

"What's the diet of these lizards? It would help to know how to feed them once they're contained."

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:48 pm

"They're probably on the trees and such," Dedede answered as they entered the forest, looking around for the reptiles. Their diet, however... that was a tough one. Frantically, the king tried to remember what he'd heard about the scaly animals from spying on Kirby's best friend, Fumu, while she was reading.

"I think they eat... insects and vegetation or something like that," he answered awkwardly at last, scratching at the feathers on the back of his head. Something suddenly caught his eye, and he moved toward a tree, gripping a small green lizard between his fingers.

"Found one," he declared with a note of pride to his voice, unaware of the pair of glowing, monstrous purple eyes that watched him and Alarik intently from the shadows of the undergrowth.
———————————
Image Image Image