Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kirby
Silver

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by Kirby » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:00 am

"Shh. It's just a wolf," Kirby soothed, her voice gentle. "They won't come too close to the castle." "Not with me guarding it," Meta Knight growled under his breath, his hand resting on Galaxia's handle in its sheathe. Kirby gave him a curious look, but the warrior glanced away. "Kirby and I may be rivals, but with half the guard dead, someone needs to keep watch." In an almost amused tone, he added, "Who knows what kind of trouble Kirby might get into if I don't?" The queen just sighed in response. "I was much younger back then, Meta Knight. Of course I got into trouble."

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:14 pm

Ryze nodded. Inside he was still a little panicked but Kirby's voice and metaknight's statement calmed him down. He remained silent, an instinct if his people. Had if they heard a howl. Wolves weren't very friendly around them In ryze's silence, there was still conveyed meaning.
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:40 am

As the howls of the pack echoed down to the kingdom, Meta Knight and Kirby both fell ominously silent, the same solemn look in both of their eyes. What could they be thinking about? The two exchanged a matching glance, before Kirby finally turned back to Ryze. "Come on. We should get back inside before dark."

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Ryze nodded but he didn't make any sound. Even his breathing was silent. If it weren't for his chest expanding when he took a breath in, he would have a chance of being mistaken for a reanimated corpse. His eyes looked devoid of emotion as he waited patently.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:59 pm

As they stood there, the door cracked open near them ever so gently, and the smell of warm cake wafted over to the trio before a face thought dead poked through. "Your Majesty, might I speak with you? I need to apologize for earlier." Head chef Sweet said politely.
RAINBOW

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Kirby jumped, clearly not expecting to hear anything, nevermind that voice. "GAH!!!" The queen whipped around, her blue eyes wide with alarm. "Sweet! You're alive?!"

Beside her, Meta Knight stiffened, slightly startled by Kirby's sudden outburst. His eyes flashed a brief red before he forced them to change back, trying to act stoic as usual. The knight said not a word as he calmly turned to look at Sweet, despite his rapid breathing as he recovered from a near heart attack.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Ryze appeared started and turned around, about to draw his blade when he saw Sweet. "Oh thank god you are alive." He stated.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:58 pm

Sweet chuckled wryly, a soft and almost apologetic sound that slipped through moist lips. "I didn't mean to startle you, my queen. I just wanted to apologize for er, what happened."

She smiles at Ryze and wiggles her fingers in greeting. "Yes, I'm alive. That's a bit of a long story." Sweet sighs melodically. "I'm not sure where to begin. Probably with that I'm not human, not any more."
RAINBOW

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59 pm

"What do you mean?" Kirby asked, looking inquisitively at Sweet. Meta Knight watched with slight suspicion, but looked calm and collected nonetheless.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Realizing the queen would stay put with her query, Sweet slipped through the door all the way. She looked very normal, and in the same stained chef apron as when the accident happened. "You know I have always been loyal to you, my queen. But what you may not know is that I have been around since far before you were even born."

Suddenly she peers down at her hands, sighing over a heavy memory. "A very long time ago, your ancestors also had a head baker and chef. People came from all around to their castle to taste her famous food, especially her cake. One day a child came to taste her cake, saying it was his last hope for enjoying food again." As she spoke, Sweet's eyes were glazed over in the longing and pain only associated with a major turning point in the history of her eyes. "He had been cursed by a witch you see, to never enjoy sweets again after stealing a piece of candy from her house. After one bite of that chef's cooking however, the witch's spell was broken and the boy told her it was the best thing he had ever tasted." Her face falls and she stares at the floor again, her breath hitching.

"The next day during the chef's biggest party of the year, a young woman approached her while the chef was holding a glorious chocolate cake in her hands. It was the witch, and she revealed that the boy stole from her again the previous night after the spell was broken. In a rage, the witch turned the chef into a glass statue along with the cake. It was moved to the gardens and stood there for all this time until one year ago."

Sweet lifted her head to look at the queen, unquestioning loyalty and pain in her eyes. "I was that chef. After I was shattered a descendant of the witch that changed me mixed my glass shards with enchanted batter, turning me into a cake golem."
RAINBOW