Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Psycho42

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by Psycho42 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:19 am

Ryze nodded. "Well... what did they look like?" He said, a mixture of edge and confusion. "We would need to answer that question first." He then added.
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:22 am

"Whoever it was we found looked quite a lot like you..." Meta Knight replied, still gazing thoughtfully at the cards. "But for now, it would seem that you had nothing to do with it. We didn't catch anyone in the act, we just heard sudden screams and found half the castle dead."
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:32 am

Ryze's eyes widened. "Oh god.. oh god he got out! How?!" He said while panicking. It seemed that Ryze was lost in his own world at the moment, rambling some nonsense, however the name "jack" was menhtioned a lot in Ryze's ramblings.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:35 am

Meta Knight's eyes faded back to their normal yellow, and he watched Ryze in silence for a few moments, before raising a hand for silence. He seemed to show more authority than the queen herself... "Calm down. Exactly who is this... Jack?" he asked, his voice sounding strong once again.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:03 am

Raze looked at meta knight and sighed. " Jack the ripper, a phantom who takes the form of others and uses them to commit mass murder." He said. "I... took his spirit in back when I was still a pri- uuuuhhhh... peasant... right.... that's It!" He said, as if trying to cover something up. Which he was.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:22 am

"Hmm..." Meta Knight looked at Ryze with suspicion, noticing that he seemed to be trying to quickly cover something up, but said nothing on the matter. For now...

Kirby sighed. "Well, there goes half my guard. The kingdom will be vulnerable to attack now... but it seems our biggest threat comes from inside, anyway." She didn't even seem to notice Ryze's quick attempt at covering up what he almost said, distracted by her own thoughts.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:33 am

Ryze started thinking and then got an idea. "Don't worry, I got some people we can call in a jiffy." He said while smiling. He still looked nervous. "I came here to escape my royal blood, I can't escape it if they know who I am." Ryze thought. A glint in Ryze's eyes seemed to be present, and only recognisable by somebody who had seen the bloodshed he had seen. It would tell them everything about what Ryze has been through. Because everybody had that look at one point. Calm and collected on the outside, broken and traumatized on the inside.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:39 am

"Hmm. Understandable." A knowing glint shone through Meta Knight's eyes, detectable even through the mask he always wore, as he gazed into Ryze's. If that look was any indication, the boy had been through much. As much, if not possibly more, than Meta Knight had. "I suppose there comes a time when we all must escape who people think we're meant to be." The warrior knew that all too well.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:50 pm

"You have that right." Ryze said. As the glint flickered, a result of his child brain blocking everything out. "Ryze looked at the sky. And started panicking when he heard a wolf howl, hiding behind meta knight and clinging onto Kirby, almost like a regular frightened child.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Throughout all of this, the child had finished cleaning up the pieces of the cook and took the box away. If anyone had decided to follow her, they would have seen her go into the kitcken and place them in a pot with water. She then made a ton of cake batter with the melted liquid and pulled open a cupboard with a human shaped pan, putting the batter in it and sticking it into the very large oven.
RAINBOW