Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Psycho42

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:10 am

"What... are you implying, that an 8-year old did all this?" Ryze said whike tearing up. "If I did I would have remembered It!" He added almost on the verge of a full cry.
Last edited by Psycho42 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 am

"All evidence leads to you. How else would your weapon end up right next to you, covered in blood?" Meta Knight replied calmly, not an ounce of emotion in his voice. "There's no one else who could have done it."
"That's enough, Meta Knight!" Kirby snapped sharply, enough to earn a surprised look from the older warrior. "Ryze couldn't possibly have done this. All you're doing is upsetting him, and that won't help anything." Kirby roughly ripped the blade from Meta Knight's hands, cleaning it off with her cape and handing it back to Ryze. "Watch yourself, or next time it'll be Galaxia I take."
Meta Knight glared at the queen. "I thought star warriors were lovers of justice," he muttered angrily under his breath. Kirby, that young fool. When is she going to learn to recognize the truth?
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:27 am

Ryze looked at the blade and the blade seemed to fade, turning back into a mark covered with his glove. "Th-thank you." Raze said. It was that point when his eye flared red for a split second. "I... have some business to attend to." Ryze said. "May I leave the castle?" He said in a monotone voice that sounded almost like two voices mixed together.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:36 am

"Of course," Kirby replied. "Be careful, though. We still don't know what kill those guards." When she said this, Meta Knight's eyes flashed red in anger. Does she not get it?! No matter. He was going to find out the truth for himself, in some way or another...

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:44 am

Ryze just seemed to vanish in an eruption of black flame, leaving nothing behind, however footsteps ran towards the queen and meta knight. It was.... Ryze? "What the hell happened here?" Ryze asked panicked looking at Kirby. 'I was looking everywhere for you! I just finished the last execution... and......" Ryze had an expression on his face that generally meant something along the lines of "Don't ever scare me like that again." Mixed with "I'm so so sorry! Please don't be mad at me!" His face was blank but his eyes were twitching. That's how you could tell.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:49 am

"Ryze? I thought..." the queen trailed off, a look of confusion of her face. What the hell had just happened? Had she gone mad? "B-but... you were just... here! A-and... and.... the g-guards...."

Meta Knight, however, narrowed his eyes at Ryze in suspicion, though he spoke not a word.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:55 am

"... what do you mean I was just here? I was in the area where executions are done! I got finished, and tried to find you when the screaming started." Raze said. He then turned to look at meta knight. "Why are you giving me the stink eye?" He asked. "However, when he looked at meta knight, he didn't have a discoloration in his eye, like the one who was found at the scene did, not to mention that he had no blood on him.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:03 am

Kirby tried to take a step back and ended up tripping and falling, to which Meta Knight sidestepped and let the queen thud to the ground beside him. "Hmm..." the warrior grunted. "It would seem that while you were gone, someone slaughtered tons of guards and workers, and I was with the queen the entire time it happened. Any ideas?" He continued to glare pointedly at Ryze.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:14 am

"Simple... look under your feet..." Ryze pointed to metaknight as he said this. "A pack of death cards, usually carried around by a black rose executioner. Us silver moon executioners... wear this." Ryze said pointing to his own scarf.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:14 am

Meta Knight's golden eyes rested on the cards, and they slowly faded to a deep green. "But that doesn't bring us any closer to knowing exactly who it was," he murmured, his voice a bit softer in deep thought.