The Opal Shrine

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Monika
Casual Mod

The Opal Shrine

Post by Monika » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:53 am

The forest that brought you here had, at some point, turned from the trees that you recognized, to unfamiliar ones with opalescent bark and leaves. The grass had followed suit, making it appear as though you were walking on blades of grass made of opal, yet they felt no different. The sound of rushing water could be heard in the distance, growing nearer. Finally, the treeline breaks into a clearing with a large, circular opal structure adorning the center. The building is of a very decent size, its surface glistening in the light of an unseen sun. Even so, you can still see the large waterfall resting behind it, which must have been the source of the sound you heard earlier.

The water enters a crystal clear lake that doesn't seem to empty, nor overfill. Beside the lake, under a large opal tree, resides two headstones. Both are written in an unknown language. The only recognizable markings on them are a symbol on each. One has a scythe, while the other has a fire bird.

Upon entering the structure, you find that it seems much larger within. An opal statue of a unicorn adorns the center, with other statues lining a wall: A Phoenix, a Tiger, a Wolf, and a Griffin.

Residing on a seat in a far window is a woman, staring outwards. She must have heard the subtle sounds of one of the large doors, because she turns to look towards the entrance with deep, violet eyes. A long, silver scar crosses her face, and her long black hair is pulled up. She moves to leave the window seat, black highheels clicking against the Opal tiles as she stands, smoothing out her floor-length black dress and readjusting the crystals that clasp her cape to her dress.

Moving towards the entrance, she smiles lightly. "Welcome to my Shrine. You must have been traveling awhile."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: The Opal Shrine

Post by Monika » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:53 am

Rules of the RP:

No Godmodding
No derailing current plots
Don't center everything on your character
You can be OP, but I reserve the right to tell you to tone it down
No Fourth wall breaks

I will add more rules as needed.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:54 am

Cast

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:54 am

Extra Stuff

nimona

Post by nimona » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:06 am

ellie looked at the raven haired lady and said "n-no not really i got lost in a forest near home and next thing i know i am at the pond outside. i entered looking for help."