The Void Guild

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

nimona

Re: The Void Guild

Post by nimona » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:01 pm

"As far as I know yeah..." Sam said having seen and heard much weirder things

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:35 am

Tess gave Zaiavarah a nod, and smiled as she replied back mentally "Secrets are not my reason to bard my mind so, more of your own protection, some knowledge can be a hazard, though the same also applies to myself. Thank you for respecting my wishes." As she stood there, then replied back with her voice regarding being members of the MVS guild. "I'm more of a refugee, rather than a member, I still have yet to earn my keep under Void's wing, though if his willingness to accept me, I'm sure he has room for a Royal such as yourself Zaiavarah, and your companions. If not, then I guess I can always make a house fit for a Royal." She said with a confident smile.

Thanks to the recent test on Ryze, Tess smiled as she nodded back to him "Glad to see that the Energy to Mana Converter is working, sorry Ryze." She said with a light giggle.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:39 am

Ryze looked at Tess and smiled. "It's alright." He said as he began running around the room.
An old friend, takes a new form.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:41 am

"We're we about to do a mission? I mean it was offered right?" Tess asked while her cables let off a blue aura, as they adopt the new energy type 'Mana'.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:07 am

"Mission! Mission!" Kirby said excitedly, bouncing up and down. "Want to go on a mission!" He seemed much closer to being able to form sentences now. Well, that sentence, at least.
Give me all your watermelons ♥

nimona

Post by nimona » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:04 pm

sam looks at kirby and gushes a bit before replying, "yeah i was about to go on one earlier with blonde lady over there who i think fell asleep standing up since she hasn't moved an inch since kirby came." while pointing at said lady

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:05 am

"Ooooh. I wanna go with puffy boy..." ryze said as his eyes became purple.
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:53 am

"Puffy!" Kirby giggled, seeming to like the little nickname. He looked up at Ryze, a smile on his face as his dark, blue eyes sparkled.
Give me all your watermelons ♥

EppyChan

Post by EppyChan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:49 am

ImageChirran sighed his breath a small cloud of visible ice particles. "I guess I'll go to. I'll give me a chance to really let loose." He walks over to the little group. "So what's the mission." He puts his hands in his pockets and looks around.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:32 pm

"to be honest me and shadow were actually on our way to the mission board before all this came up." ellie said as she piloted her little ship which she has claimed as her own, towards the mission board to the wall left of the entrance doors.