The Void Guild

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
shadowvoidboss
Gold

The Void Guild

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:29 pm

There are beings with special gifts known as mages with the heart of what ever power they have inside them. This is one with the strongest mage heart voidriss who has been passed down for generations. This is the 8th generation a man named void angles and it's his job to protect the multiverses with his power. So he decided to make a guild to help him do that. This is the the guild known is the MVS multi verse shield.

So this is like the inn made by kurusu just show up and have fun anyone and everyone is welcomed.

Roles
Everything is free accept owner that's me :p

Rules you don't need a cs but it does help me if you just put a name and a pic in your opening post.

The guild
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1939.JPG (510.37 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
A nice lake 2 minutes away from the guild hall
IMG_1933.JPG
IMG_1933.JPG (21.22 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
You all can live in the city if you can pay for it it's much cheaper to stay in the guild hall but you only get a room to yourself not a while building.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

nimona

Re: The Void Guild

Post by nimona » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 pm

name: sam
appearance: Image

sam walked over to the doors of the guild. with a nervos step she pushed open the door. with a lot of difficulty due to her size. once she got in she called out. "hello!? i'm looking for a void angle?"

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:22 am

IMG_1241.JPG
IMG_1241.JPG (153.66 KiB) Viewed 1234 times
"That is me" he said with a calm tone "how may I help you?"

nimona

Post by nimona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:30 am

the little doll looked up at the man and asked "i came looking to join the guild. i thought you'd be the best to ask."

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:51 am

"Considering I own the guild yes I would be the best to ask." He said in a kind almost kingly like voice.

"Now I do need to ask what are your qualifications. As in why should I let you join?" He said nicely to you and in a very non offensive way.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:58 am

"do you mind if i cause a little harm to you? my powers only work on living beings." she asks

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:50 am

"Not at all though I technically don't exist so unless you attack me with something that doesn't exist I will be efected by it but not actually harmed. So please go all out." He said standing there in a ready stance.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:26 am

"okay then!" she said as she turned herself into a doll version of him and using a needle she took off her back, she cut off her left arm but both her left arm and his came off. he walked over to it and took it back putting up to her shoulder where it repaired itself. "i can shape-shift, i have the powers of a regular voodoo doll, and i can repair myself like that." she said as she gestured to her arm.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:06 am

His arms fell off but turned to a black and purple flame and regrew on his body "that is a very odd and very interesting ability you have there and you can hold your own with it. Alright then welcome to the guild my friend.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:12 am

"thank you void! though may i ask? do you think you could help me get a weapon for my size? using the power tires me over time. and this needle ain't much" she said as she looked up at him