The Genric Incident (Hero & Villain RP 2)

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
GUVII

Re: The Genric Incident (Hero & Villain RP 2)

Post by GUVII » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:30 pm

(didn't ignored Sonny, just Jeb placed Johnson in the ambulance, so I've went with what the op wanted for his character. The new elemental is another important figure that will be explained further down the line, as for Allison, she is decommissioned for repairs, she wont be in the fight for quite some time...)

nimona

Post by nimona » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:32 pm

(ah ok then)
sonny
sonny watched as a friend of the man took him to the ambulance, while he followed behind.

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:30 am

Anyone want o have a interaction with Jeremy and clint imma have a plot twist happen, make sure they already know them though.)
This is a signature.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:51 am

Testament IV

The Dark Hunter heard Harris's voice and turned to look at him. Her body temp was hot and beads of sweat were forming as she struggled to keep the other side down but she did her best to control it. Her eyes looked into his as he saw in one eye, her soul, peaceful, tranquil, like a pool of water and in the other, a ragging fire, like a forest blazing bright. Her strength wavered for a moment, then she drew in her strength and balanced herself. She looked around for a moment her eyes regaining their ability to see in heat. "We should get out of the ship." Her frame shifted into a cat and became light weight.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:52 am

Testament IV

Harris gave a nod, and smiles lightly. "Okay, the fastest way out it this way." He said as he lead the way, though Mic noticed a changed in the Dark Hunter's body temp, and her visor keeps it noted. She stopped the Dark Hunter by handing her mask to her, and smiled. "Your secret will stay safe with us, don't you worry, we are quite robust little individuals." She stated, before continuing on.

Testament IV Exterior

Harris steps outside, and sighs lightly to the warm embrace of the sun, as he emerged from the cold confines of the ship. He looks at the Milo Bannon building, and shakes his head lightly "What a mess... The deadly combination of elemental and supers is quite toxic for this world... Lets hope that people will never experiment on Elemental's in the future..." He muttered, while glancing at the half destroyed building. "Have a bad feeling that a lot more lives are going to be lost in the future..."

He spots Jeremy, and Clint, and waves towards them while standing next to the Testament IV.

Testament IV Computer

Tess glanced at the new AI, as she tilted her head. "Your friend found a port and managed to upload you to the mainframe of the Testament IV Capital Class Battleship... somehow. If your intentions are hostile, I will not allow it, and be forced to quarantine you, followed by an quantum algorithm check, or what humans call... 'antivirus'." She stated while standing there.

There was a brief pause, and Tess lightly shook her head, and sigh. "Name is Tess by the way, this ship is my body, not many people are able to just simply hook up because they can, more like they are incompatible with the tech... It is of my best interest to prevent any hostile takeovers of the ship, and or its key operations."

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:07 am

Clint and Jeremy turned towards Harris. They walked over to him and Clint opened his mouth to speak when a terrifying noise rang out.....a gunshot, Clint's mouth began to ooze blood and he quickly collapsed onto the ground coughing up a fountain of blood.
This is a signature.

nimona

Post by nimona » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:45 am

penny listened to the girls talk and replied "i mean no harm. and as for the tech, i must admit it seems very much like that of atlas's technology.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:45 am

Testament IV: Computer

Tess stood there, a little reluctant to let anyone access her primary systems, even though she created the Testament, it's software was always an issue, as there were some unknown code that lingers deep. Tess stands down her defense, but walks up to Penny and gives her a serious stare. "Trust me, this isn't Atlas Tech, this is Elemental Tech. Elemental's created the code for quantum programming billions of years ago, the advancement of such tech is dangerous, and can lead to civilizations to their demise if used improperly... Elemental's are a crude example of a Pandora box... Open it, and the chances of surviving just got scarce." Tess explained.

She eyes Penny, as if she was reading her code, only to pause for a moment. Eventually the curtain was raised as her network is revealed behind her. It is vast, infinite, like space itself. Showing the other 6 Testament Class Battleships in different sectors in space. Also their Mental states are shown as well, which they are all different looking, but have the same setup.

One of them looks over slowly towards Penny. "Well a visitor, not often that we have any... Usually the Testament Network is sealed due to sensitive data, I guess your permissions are restricted, not to protect us, but to protect you..."

The network is separated into subsections, that goes to different ships, and each ship or object has their own personal firewall in case of a network wide attack. The data transmission is instant, you can literally go to the Moon Empire, and back within seconds. One person stands out however, as she is dressed in a more formal uniform, and wears what looks like an admiral hat, and has 'Administrator' labeled on her jacket.

The Admin watches Penny, but not in a defensive way, more out of curiosity.

Inside this networked world, also has a quarantined segment, that houses only 1 prisoner... She stands there with red eyes, similar build to the other Testament AI's, however she has this wicked grin, one of a killer no less. The firewalls are multilayered, and heavily encrypted with a morphing algorithm. "A human AI? My my, the network is being quite crowded these days..." She said with a toothy grin.

Testament IV Exterior

Harris quickly sprinted over, though Mic was much faster in response, as she shadow stepped to his side. She tried to stop the bleeding with her abilities, being a life Elemental. "Stay with me!" she yelled, as she puts up a barrier around herself, and Clint to prevent any more incoming shots.

Harris Glanced at Mic, and tackled Jeremy. "Get down you fool! MIC! how is Clint?!" He yelled, as Mic gave a quick reply "hes slipping, im trying to stem the bleeding, and repair his internal organs, though I don't think I'm having much effect, as the damage is extensive..."

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:38 am

Clint countinued to cough up blood as if he was a hose. Jeremy lifted Harris off of him and looked at Clint staying low to the ground. Clint had finally stopped coughing and opened his eyes looking at Mic and grinned a wide grin as if everything was going to be okay. "Hey beautiful you come here often?" He said and chuckled softly, Clint's vision slowly turned to a blur and a warmth of numbness fell over him. He felt his own slowing heart thumping in a soothing rate. Tired, Clint closed his eyes and let out a long final breath......
This is a signature.

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:41 am

Uh okay ded?)
This is a signature.