The Genric Incident (Hero & Villain RP 2)

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
GUVII

Re: The Genric Incident (Hero & Villain RP 2)

Post by GUVII » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:11 am

Testament IV: 4C contaiment April 29th, 2018 5:42 AM

Harris took note of Sam's presence in the room, and smiled lightly as he also noticed that she looks just like Moon. He approached the Dark Hunter, and knelt down beside Sam, and the Dark Hunter. Mic walked in the room with a change of clothes for the Dark Hunter, also noticed that Harris is in the room "Admiral Harris! You know better!" She yelled, as Harris gave a light blush... "Really Mic, that would be the last thing ill be thinking about, I'm more concerned for the Dark Hunter's safety and well being. Same applies to the crew, and the lives we sworn to protect." He stated, as Mic walked up to the Dark Hunter, and gave a huff. "Leave!" She yelled, while pointing at the door.

Harris lightly held up his hands "Alright alright, I'm going, ill just be waiting outside okay?" Mic gave a nod, as Harris walks off.

Mic glances at the Dark Hunter and lightly gave a giggle. as she sets down the fresh set of clothes next to her. "Harris is a kind person, but a male none the less..." as she lightly patted Sam on top of her head. The clothes were a set of U.E.N. uniforms, clean and pressed. Also with a name tag pinned to it that says 'Hannah'.

"Harris had these made for you, just I've took the liberty to make the name tag, which is removable. Also lets not forget this..." As she places the mask on top of the uniform set. "Despite the mess that happened on the bridge, and instability that you have currently with your other half, Harris still trust you, in both of you. You could had killed him multiple times, but you didn't as if you held back, showing restraint. Though he did suffer a concussion, and several broken bones, like a few ribs, and a broken pelvic. But nothing that Moon, or I cannot fix."

She looks around in the room, which still looks like the Moon Empire "I miss my home, friends and family... Knowing that we cannot got back to them is all too hard on the crew, so we make due with new friends we find along the way. So how did you meet Lyra?" She asked, while leaning back a tad, resting her hands behind her to support her up.

Testament IV: Main Hall

The blast doors open, as some Elementals stand behind them, most of them civilians non-combatants while being curious of Nora's presence on the ship, as security personnel tells them to back off, and clear a way for Nora "Good or Bad is a very general label, I would consider the U.E.N. as a Neutral party who would want to keep the peace, and not generalize one's actions around good or bad, rather than will it cost lives or not." She stated, while sitting there.

"I guess the correct term would be 'Peace Keeper' or well one who will fight to keep the Peace." As she looks up at the people around them, as they look at Nora with such curious eyes.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:04 am

"ohy you mean like huntsmen and women! I'm a hunts-women in training!" nora said enthusiastically

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:17 am

Milo Bannon HQ

As the Zombies attempt to breach the negative matter shield surrounding Mr Johnson, their matter begins to dissolve into a fine dust that floats through the air, coating everything.
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil

nimona

Post by nimona » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 am

nimona turned back to the zombie to find them dead. she took the pa potion out of her inventory and was about to use it to help her retrieve Mr Johnson, when the platform she was on shuddered, causing her to drop the potion causing it to fly to her side and into the one last zombie, the one she had retrieve the items, the one that seemed a little smarter then the rest, the one that followed her instead of going for Mr Johnson. before it hit she took a closer look at it. it was definitely a guy, he wore a white but stained and slightly torn t-shirt and jeans also kinda worn and generic shoes. he had messy red hair. as the bottle hit it released a bright flash of light and when it dissipated, his eyes now glowed an orangeish red. a glitchy blue box floated over his head.

50nny h@5 b33n upgr@d3d fr0m @ -l0w in7311ig3nc3 z0mbi3 5l@v3- t0 @ -mid in7311ig3nc3 z0mbi3 @11y-

he turned nimona and said "well this is interesting" before they ran as it shuddered again. nimona could see the skeletons carrying void a bit behind her.

sonny
looks:
equipment:
-broken pipe
me and the pipe... we go way back
-sun struck horrors
you can hear twisted laughs

nora(forgot to do this in her debut post)
looks:
powers:
-aura: the manifestation of her soul, acts as a sort of force field that surrounds her 24/7 though it only lasts so long before it must recharge. it triples her power in all physical categorizes and gives a healing factor as long as it's up. it also gives her a semblance which is a power that is unique to every person. aura can be used by any living thing with a soul, but it requires either someone who already unlocked there aura to unlock it or go through a near impossible task unique to them.
-electricity absorption: electricity in all it's forms does not hurt nora but rather makes her stronger.
equipment:
maginhild- a hammer/grenade launcher
lets break some legs!

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Testament IV 4C containment

Harris stands outside the containment chamber, while monitoring the situation between Nora, and Moon. He sighed as he looked at the two, then took note of the ships vital systems, and that Tess was no longer in contact with the Testament, however the ship still maintain's minimal tactical alert as the AI is currently down. "Damit... The situation on the surface must be worse than we originally thought, hopefully Tess can recover in time..." He muttered while keeping an eye on the ship's Altitude, and reactor casement heat. Without an AI, manual function is automatically activated, though this decreases the ships reaction time drastically, and primary safety measures are also remove, as it now relies on redundant backup systems.

Testament IV: Engineering Deck

Chief engineer: "Damit, micromanaging the system with out a core AI system is nearly impossible, making the right adjustments to the system takes too long as Tess would do it automatically... Reaction time is too slow, I guess were only delaying the inevitable..." He said while looking at the monitor, as he sees a catastrophic failure about to occur if primary systems are not restored.

Testament IV: Main hall

Moon stood up, and walks over towards Nora, as she holds out her hand. "The U.E.N. is here to save lives, even if it cost our own, it is what we do... and it is our oath to follow it to the very end." Moon said in a cheerful tone, with a smile. "Besides, maybe someday the lives we save, will come to help us one day, if not, then at-least we will be comfortable with our choices in life."

The ship lisp a little to the starboard side, as the main guns slowly sway without turret control, Moon was caught off guard, but manage to catch herself, then the ships internal lights go yellow. "Alert, primary systems are offline, manual control is activated, all hands prepare evacuation procedures. Lock down for mobile units are now active." Said the ship's PA system as it echoed throughout the ship, only to cause a panic among the civilian population of the ship, and some start falling out of the hangar, those who were fortunate landed in the nets to prevent overboard, however those who missed the nets land on the cold ground below.

Milo Bannon HQ

Allison sat there looking at the Testament, holding her pistol to the side as she struggles to keep hold of what little life she may have. "Dam-it..." She muttered... "Tess you are as reckless as always..."

nimona

Post by nimona » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:07 pm

nora - testement, main hall
"that's the same as huntsmen, we are the shield to protect humanity from the evil's of the world" then the ship shook, startling nora. once she regained balance she said "is there anything i can do to help?"

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Milo Bannon HQ:

Allison sits up against the wall, and opens fire on the crazed zombie, trying to help Mr. Johnson, then she throws another Nova Grenade which acts like a flash bang, but with a hint of napalm, as things near by catch fire when it explodes. "Johnson! They are after you, get out of here, and take who ever you can with you, ill try to hold them off!" She yelled, while reloading and pulling back the slide to fire again.

Tess on the other hand didn't fair too well from the explosion, she was out cold, but still alive, her mental connection to the ship was severed, and she would need to be reconnected physically.

Testament IV 4C containment

Mic looked a little worried, as she picks up Sam, and looks at the Dark Hunter. "I guess it is about time we leave, the situation has gotten a little out of hand..." She stated, while waiting for the Dark Hunter, she was worried, for that the other form might show again outside containment and cause more damage, that and worried for the Dark Hunter's well being as the ship had lost navigational control.

Testament IV: Main Hall

People clear out of the hall, as those who were left behind were being treated for injuries from nearby medics, and life Elementals. The situation was desperate, but Moon held her composure, and looks at Nora. "We need Tess to be reconnected to the ships AI core, right now manual control will keep the ship afloat, and same applies with the secondary systems, but that is only in space conditions. The ship is far too heavy to stay in the air by manual control. What is causing the failures right now is the distribution of power among key systems, my guess sense the ship is lisping, navigation has been compromised." She paused for a moment, and looks away a little, while biting one of her fingers as she thinks.

"I trust you Nora... " She quietly added, then she takes off running to the reactor room.

nimona

Post by nimona » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Nora
"oh i got an a.i. we could use!" Nora says as she pulls a beige and neon green usb out of her pocket while following moon. in black marker on the usb is the name penny. "will a sentient a.i. work?" she asked moon.
Nimona
Nimona just hi-tails it with the skeleton carrying void who have caught up.
sonny
sonny hears an explosion and turns to find two people still in the building. he turns and runs back in to the unconscious girl and picks her up over the shoulder style, then turns to the other two. "sir can you walk?" he asks Mr.Johnson as he reaches to pick Allison up as well

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Testament IV 4C Containment

The Dark Hunter moved to her feet slowly. Every part of her ached from the transformation. "Let's go... I can't fight without my weapons." She muttered extending a hand to touch Mic to guide her out of the cell. Her frame was covered by clothes, gave her minimal shielding.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:39 am

Milo Bannon HQ
Seeing his opportunity, Static swoops down. He begins blasting Mr Johnson's shields, and they quickly collapse leaving Mr Johnson open to wave after wave of electricity. Static is nearly surrounded by a buzz of electricity, but any bolts heading away are attracted to Mr Johnson. He calls out. "Allison! We both know that the Testament can't keep this up for long. You know what to do! With that, Mr Johnson would teleport Tess and Allison onto the Testament, and turn his full attention to Static.
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil