The Genric Incident (Hero & Villain RP 2)

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
GUVII

Re: The Genric Incident (Hero & Villain RP 2)

Post by GUVII » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Milo Bannon HQ Exterior 4:45 AM

Void huffed and lets out a yell "You traitor!" She exclaimed, while firing off a few beams towards the Testament IV, which couldn't damage the shields around it. Tess lightly smiled as she looks up at Nimona "You are not out classed, just out numbered, you alone can take me on, but not when there are weapons wielded by thousands. Don't doubt your abilities, hone them, and use them to your own liking, hopefully we can fight together to accomplish a goal, rather against each other one day..."

Tess gave a light, and yet innocent smile towards Nimona, before taking a hit from Void, which was kind of unexpected. "I'll KILL YOU!" Void yelled, as she had driven the scythe into Tess' chest, and blood seeps between the blade, and Tess' flesh. "O-... oh dear... That was un-expected..." The scythe was thrown at Tess when it hit, as she was talking to Nimona.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:24 am

"s-sorry void i'm out numbered and they have a giant warship that flys unless you have something that can take that down I'm definitely outclassed..." nimona stopped speaking as the zombie came back with a little disc with a question mark on it and a golden potion.

summon disk
boss reward
summons a random warrior from the multiverse to your side.
1 use

plot armor potion
boss reward
gives you the plot armor needed to win a single battle
1 use

nimona put the potion in her inventory for a later date along with the disc and used the disc from there. in a bright flash the disc was gone and standing there was a pink haired girl with a big hammer by her side. nimona just pointed at the ship and said "attack. minions take out the rest of the cops." as she walked off her zombie platform into the server room. the zombies started killing more cops and the pink haired girl started making her way to the tower right beside the ship and the only way anyone who can't fly was getting on. nimona turned back to mr.johnson and resumed firing at him.

JEBtheGamer1

Post by JEBtheGamer1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:32 am

As the temperatures around Mr Johnson began reaching -250 degrees Celcius, he smiled. Concentrating the light by reemitting it's energy, he focussed it into a beam, aimed directly at Void. The beam continues on, even as Mr Johnson lost control of it, and it would continue in a straight line, shooting into space. Manipulating so much energy was never good for his health, and the constant nusiance of having to absorb Nimona's bullets was wearing him down. He fell to his knees, throwing up negative matter shields around him, and prayed that Tess could get the situation under control.
:twisted: I have surpassed the devil

nimona

Post by nimona » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:37 am

nimona just looked at the sheild and sighed. she turned to void and asked "so that didn't work so now what? do i keep shooting him or?"

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:12 am

Void tried to back away from Tess, as Tess grabbed her wrist. "I guess we die together sister..." She muttered, as void blinked in shock as she didn't know, but also this was the last thing she would most likely see. They both take the hit from Johnson, as the light pierced right though them, but barely missed Tess' Sphere within, however Void wasn't so lucky. When the sphere took the impact, it exploded with a violent force like a mini nuke going off.

Tess is thrown back from the explosion, smashing into the side of the complex, denting the wall with her body.

The Testament IV opens fire on the tower's base, destroying the support beams, as it also opens fire on the Warrior who approaches. The gun fire echo's and lights up the night like fireworks on the 4th of july, as beams scream towards the warrior. The might of the United Elemental Navy bares down upon the Warrior, but who awaits her arrival is Moon herself, as she summons her scythe.

Testament IV - 4C containment

"We have guest coming Mr. Harris, I'll introduce myself... Please take care of the Dark Hunter while I'm gone, sure you two have lots to talk about." She said quietly, while walking off as she summons her scythe in her hold.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:43 am

milo banner building
nimona

"shit void! skeletons take void to the villain pub! zombies take out the girl and take the man." as commanded the skeletons take void out of the building in the direction of the pub while half the zombies started attacking tess while the other half went to subdue mr johnson. then the plasma laser hits the building and nimona runs out with a single zombie follows. she knows the other zombies will follow soon and she hopes the skeletons keep tess long enough for her to be trapped in the collapsing building.

on top of the milo clock tower
nora
nora simply looks the laser head on as it hits her. as the laser stops she jumps out of the dust with more power then before. electricity is arcing around her.as her jump reaches it's end at the testament she swings her hammer down at a door on the side. she smashes it wide open while leaving a extremely large dent in area around said door. as she lands in the testament she stands up and yells "i shall break all your legs!" and runs deeper in the ship.
(note: nore's power is that electricity in all it's forms doesn't hurt her but rather makes her stronger.)

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:46 am

Testament IV: Main Hall

PA Speaker: "Intruder alert, this is not a drill, intruder alert. All sections are to be locked down, and take Alpha 4 combat positions, switch to non-energy base weapons."

Moon stands before Nora, as her blue eyes blink, and she tilts her head. She holds her scythe behind her, as her elemental marker glowed softly. "Hello, my name is Moon, welcome aboard the Testament IV..." She stated, while standing there, her scythe edge slowly glows the same colors as her eyes. "I would hope to avoid further conflict, but you being here isn't your choice, but rather your master's choice... Which leaves with little or no choice."

Various tanks, and Mech suits stop behind Nora, though they do not engage. Mech suit operator looks at Moon "Shit, guys we need to back off, when Moon's scythe glows like that, she is in combat phase..." as they slowly back off, and seal the section off.

Moon continues to stare at Nora. "Your move..." She said, as she stretched her gloves taunt, and dust off her fingers lightly.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:08 am

nora stared at the girl before realizing she wa still holding her hammer and put it on her back before sitting down cross legged and saying "not gonna fight"

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:33 am

Moon stood there for a short moment, then looked at her scythe as she de-summoned it. "Color me confused, but that is a new one, a person who actually stopped before any harm was caused, gota say I'm impressed..." She slowly turned back to face Nora, and walked towards her. Moon is very short, like 1.5 feet tall kind of short in her normal form. "If I may ask to indulge my curiosity, as to 'why' you are not going to fight?" She said while sitting down in front of Nora, also cross legged.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:05 am

nora reply's "because i don't know you. i don't know if your bad or good, all i know is that I'm here, ren's not and I'm bored and as ren says" then in a impression of a guy's voice "nora nothing good happens when your unsupervised and bored" she then laughs at her imitation.