The Doomed City

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

EppyChan

Re: The Doomed City

Post by EppyChan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:19 pm

Cassey is unconscious from the loss of blood. Her body paler then before and her face seemingly gone of all color.

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:00 am

Rowan sits posted by the edge of the garage, looking at the police station through his scope. His green eye scans over it's surface, peering into it's windows in search of movement. He growls quietly in his throat, his lips pursed in thought.

"Still no signs of life over there," he says, his eye not leaving the scope. "So, she'll be okay, then?" He looks over momentarily, slightly worried.
Annasiel wrote: Bacon and sushi. I demand bacon and sushi.

Gecko14

Post by Gecko14 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:03 am

Addy sat quietly apart from the others, looking down at her pistol and then back at Cassey every so often. Though she wasn't one to care for others, the thought of having a goddamn bear trap grab one's leg seemed unbearable. It was a miracle her leg wasn't torn off. Aside from the conversation, everything seemed eerily silent for what had just happened, and so the resilient teen remained where she was and stared at her gun.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

EppyChan

Post by EppyChan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:14 am

Casseys eyes gently flutter open. "W-what... Happened?" She goes to sit up but gets hit by an intense wave of pain and she starts to tear up again. "Holy shit!" She closes her eyes and starts to breath deeply after laying back down.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 pm

"easy now..." He said to Cassey, then looks at Rowan. "Yeah, she just needs a few days of rest to get her strength back, though she will need to stay off her leg for about a week or two, and a change of bandages on a regular basis." He looks at his medical pack which is now covered in blood, and look's like it was heavily used to save Cassey's leg. "We need to get into that police station, chances are there are more medical packs like this, SWAT usually has them on hand..." Shadow explained, as III sat there, a little relieved that Cassey is at least conscious.

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:35 pm

"Police in general tended to carry emergency kits," Rowan says, remembering the days before all of this. Ah, the good ol' days.

"And speaking of first aid, I have a small kit if you need some more supplies." He reaches into his backpack and pulls out a partially-used bandage roll and a handful of sealed gauze pads, then hands them out to Shadow. He then looks back at the station, thinking. After a few minutes, he speaks again.

"So, when do we make our move? I've been watching the place for the better part of an hour and haven't seen a thing. No movements in the windows, no lights. The place seems dead. 'Course, they could just be sleeping."
Annasiel wrote: Bacon and sushi. I demand bacon and sushi.

nimona

Post by nimona » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:17 pm

ellie looked to the injured girl and seemed to open a part of her something and did something. as she closed it back up, some music could be heard. ellie gave the girl a look that she hoped said "here you you go miss" as she started to get lost in the music played by her speakers. (which kept her from speaking)

Gecko14

Post by Gecko14 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:10 pm

"Let's go pay them a visit," Addy suggested without looking up from her pistol. "If no one's in there, then whatever. But if some dickhead is just sleeping, then we have an advantage. They aren't awake." She put the pistol in her backpack, noticing her breath escaping from her lips as she exhaled. It was still cold as hell, and though she had a jacket and Dumbass lying against her, it didn't help. She just wanted to get inside someplace soon before she lost feeling in her fingers. That would definitely suck.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

EppyChan

Post by EppyChan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Cassey looks over at the group. "If you guys are going in I hope you find an easy entrance. I'm not gonna be able to make it through the airvent.." she sighs and puts her arms behind her head.

nimona

Post by nimona » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:53 pm

Ellie points at herself hoping they get that she's volenteering, while the still plays