The Doomed City

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
GUVII

Re: The Doomed City

Post by GUVII » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:58 am

III also stood next to Ellie, and lightly smiled, as she too is volunteering. Her golden eyes looks over at Ellie as she smiled under her scarf.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:31 am

Rowan grabs his rifle and looks at the two, then over at the station. He looks at the two again, then sighs. He draws his revolver and a flashlight and hands them to III, then pulls six extra bullets out and holds them out to her. His expression is stern.

"If you two go, I don't know how well I'll be able to cover you. Take these with you, and bring them back to me. If you don't, I'll shoot you myself."
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:41 am

III takes the bullets, and the revolver from Rowan, but also gave a pointed glare back. "Don't test me Rowan, if you plan to threaten me, don't make it a hollow one... You'll get your gun back, ill honor that, as I do not want anything, or demanded anything of you. So don't insult me." She said while placing the revolver in a holster.

She proceeded to take her coat off, and sets her rifle to the side, as she reveals as light tactical vest, and two matching custom M1911's with matching suppressors. Shadow lightly laughed from III's remark "careful Rowan, III is a weapon, not a child, she is kind when not in a combat environment, but a whole different beast when under pressure." He warned, as III continues to strip down her clothing to increase her mobility, keeping it to a minimal.

When she is done, she stands there and hands shadow her rifle, and checks the revolver quickly to see if it is loaded, and puts the bullets in cylinder while spinning it, reloading it with in seconds, and puts it back into the holster. "Loud boom stick like that would get you in a lot of trouble, I'm a recon unit, but I can deal with heavy weapons too..." She muttered as she stood there in a white overall uniform, that is almost skin tight, also would explain why she can stay warm in such cold environments.

EppyChan

Post by EppyChan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:33 am

Cassey sits up and pulls her fathers revolver from under her coat. "Hey addie here. You seem a little more capable to wield this beast. I'm not quite strong enough to use it yet so i want you to." She sighs and pulls out a large case of .44 rounds out of her bag that was sitting next to her. "Should stop anything and anyone that comes at us." She holds out the ammo and gun to her.

nimona

Post by nimona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:20 pm

ellie waits for III by the vent with the stick she had earlier, waiting on III to go first, and lead the way.

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 am

Addy turned as Cassey called to her and offered her pistol to her along with a case of ammunition. She raised her brow as she carefully took the weapon and the case, looking over both. It was strange to Addy. She didn't know Cassey all too well, yet she was giving her a weapon. It didn't sit right with her. "Are you sure this is a good idea? You'll need these if something happens, and I'm not gonna be the one that took your gun if it comes down to it."
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

EppyChan

Post by EppyChan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:45 am

"Are you kidding me? That think would break my freaking hands off if I shot it. I'll stick to the lower caliber thank you very much." She smiles and then lays back down. Her smaller handgun sitting on her bag now.

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Addy shrugged and placed the pistol in her belt. "If you say so." She turned to the others and gestured in the direction of the police station. "Let's get this show on the road, I'm freezing my ass off." She crossed her arms and stared at the station, waiting for the others to go.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:57 am

"Whatever you say, Hothead," Rowan says, chuckling quietly at her temper. "Seriously, though. I want that back when you're done. That revolver's saved my skin more than once."

He grabs his rifle and pulls back the lever; then slides a clip into it, pushing the lever forward and chambering a round. He then pops a half-hearted salute and takes his post by the wall, watching the station like a hawk. He knows he came off like an ass, but, to be honest, he still didn't trust her. Or any of them, for that matter. The fact that half of the group was ex-military was enough to make him panic.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:08 am

III gave Rowan a confident smile, before meeting up with Ellie. "Alright, lets get this over with, I'm sure the others are all hotblooded to give someone lead poisoning." She said with a small chuckle towards the end. III then crouch down to get into the air vent, while crawling on her belly. She hated cramped spaces, but is used to it, as this isn't the first time she had to do an infiltration job.