The Doomed City

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Gecko14
Bronze

Re: The Doomed City

Post by Gecko14 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:16 am

(I get it, I just don't want to completely ignore that. We should do whatever's best for the roleplay, so I agree with the time skip.)
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

EppyChan

Post by EppyChan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:30 am

(Yea it would make sense for the timeskip ok! Let's do the timeskiiiip)

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:09 am

(Besides, just because there's a time skip doesn't mean that has to be ignored. We could include the aftermath, Cassey recovering from the wounds. We desperately need an OOC thread. I'm tempted to make one.)
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Gecko14
Bronze

Post by Gecko14 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:16 am

(That's true, I totally didn't think of that. I'm so absent-minded, lol! I thought there was an OOC...But if not, one should definitely be made. I'm gonna go to sleep now though.)

TrueGuardian32

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:10 am

{Alright tomorrow I initiate timeskip. Everyone finish what you have now as fast as possible. The timeskip will be 2 or 3 hours.] [Let's do this thing.]
Oh yea, I'm back aren't I?

Gecko14
Bronze

Post by Gecko14 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:54 am

(I'm good, I think. I don't have time to check right now. :P)

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:10 pm

(That tears it. Since no one's gonna, I'm making an OOC. :lol:)
Da Rules

TrueGuardian32

Post by TrueGuardian32 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:04 pm

[Alright time for a time skip. Provide a quick summary of what you have done during this time. I'll provide mine below. <Also I'm not sure of the current timestamp. As the morning consisted of killing raiders I'd say that was about 9 AM we spent about a hour fighting in a war of sorts. So that makes it 10. You guys started to go off doing your own thing let's say 30 mins past so that makes it 10:30 am, Ray (My MC) gained sanity at 10:50, so we should skip to a good time so how about we skip too 1 PM, that will allow us to finish what we are all doing and start to regroup with all out characters. And can someone create a CS for the RP. We need it about now as we seem to be leaving the Free Range part of the story. Also can someone check if Jeb is done with the RP or not, I haven't seen him in a while, if he is I can attempt to take over but I am unsure about the direction I would take the story.]

{All characters with Radios will get this message}

"Too all survivors This is George Norrel. With the plague gone and the raiders ruling this city me and a group of survivors have decided to gather, join us and let us work too prosperity. We got food, water, and security. Let us return the law to this city." - Radio Signal

(This is one of the factions I'll attempt to add to the RP. I was also thinking of dubbing this group as the Order. One of the major factions in this story or something like that.) [Broadcasts for the other 2 factions will comeout soon. Each Faction will represent a aspect and all will go to rebuilding their own government.}
Oh yea, I'm back aren't I?

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:57 pm

(I made an OOC for the thread. If you want, I'll see what Annasiel has to say about you running the thread and see if she'll move it to Casual RPs. Worst case scenario is she says "no."

If nothing, we could always remake it in a more serious and orderly tone in Casual. I've been wanting to make a survival RP anyway. :3)
Da Rules

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Inside an abandoned parking garage, across the police station, Shadow sat there on the 3rd floor, tending to the leg wound on Cassey's leg. He sighed lightly when he is done, and grateful that the trap didn't break the bone, though the wound would take time to heal. III sat there looking at Cassey while holding her rifle close, in some way she felt that she was responsible for the incident. "Will she be alright shadow?" III said as she looked at Shadow with her golden eyes, as Shadow wraps the wound with a clean bandage. "No idea, at long as the wound stays clean... She will be fine, though she lost a lot of blood." Shadow explained.

(Just though maybe this would work, let me know if you want anything changed ^^)