The DreamBar

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
AxelTheChaosBeing

Re: The DreamBar

Post by AxelTheChaosBeing » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Norrix smiled and said "Well passed the test to if any of your employees would serve any alcohol to this poor cosplaying kid with a bad case of bowed leg disease. I would like to check how clean your kitchen is, I'm sure it'll be fine but I've seen kitchen get nasty in the first month a bar was open." Norrix then put his finger on the floor and looked at the dust and sand on it. "It also looks like you have a few customer coming from the beach or golf course not big problem it just needs one good sweep." Norrix added.
Gremlins can change from pest to problem to plague in the span of a moment.

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Post by FlorenceRP » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:32 pm

"Right." He replied to Alex with a nod, tapping his shoulder as he passed through him. Ares pointed to the way of the kitchen with his head, leaving the Soda on Siren's table. "You can check it out...inspector. But the kitchen is pristine. C'Mon, let's go there. Just don't be weird on my kitchen."

He sighed as he noticed the amount of sand in the ground. For once, the bouncer didn't even connect it with the guy was that currently on his room.

"Shit. We tell them to take a shower before they come around. But when does somebody ever listen to me on this town."

Opening the door to the kitchen, Ares waited for Norrix to go through.
-------

AxelTheChaosBeing

Post by AxelTheChaosBeing » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Norrix looks around the kitchen inspecting area's between tables and stuff but the man was right it was pristine. "Well sir, you're right the kitchen is 100% up to code. Mind if I check the basement and the wine cellar." Norrix ask as he got out a piece of paper and puts some checks on it. "As you know the city has a lot of vermin in the sewers and streets that can get into people's basements and kitchens. I heard some stories of owners get rats the side of a small dog or big spider able to catch prey the size of said rats." Norrix said knowing that it's very common in his world to see such things.

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Post by FlorenceRP » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:27 pm

"Yeah sure." Ares pulled two keys from his keychan and tossed them towards Norrix. "The blue one opens the basement and the green opens the wine cellar. It's kinda cold down there, though. Let me know if you see anything wrong, although I doubt it. Now-" Ares interrupted himself as white haired girl burst through the door, her face blushing with effort of the run.

"Alaska! You're late again."

"I'm so sorry!" Alaska blinked her blue eyes towards Ares, hoping that it would be enough to make her get away with this easily. "I got another problem at home with my sister... I promise it won't happen again."

"You said that last time..." Ares began, but the girl had run off already. He rolled his eyes, watching her go fix the musical equipment on the stage.

==================================================================

Alaska rushed to fix the musical equipment, only brushing her hand through them discreetly. Her powers immediately caused them to be perfectly tuned, and she moved on to set the light in the bar and then rushed down to the wine cellar to fix the temperature of the drinks down there.
Last edited by FlorenceRP on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Tess was annoyed, let alone having to deal with the wounded UnMark, it was the fact that the natural setting of the bar/club was in disarray. She wanted some time alone, and time to unwind from her usual job/lifestyle. She steps outside, and looks around, her cables twisting slowly to her head movement, as she walks over to the inspector, and also taking note of Alaska's presence.

She walks over to the inspector "What is the meaning of this, if you were truly an inspector, you would have a firefighter inspect the fire code of this building, not some child..." She snapped, while crossing her arms.

AxelTheChaosBeing

Post by AxelTheChaosBeing » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:39 pm

"You know you got me, the kid was just meant for the unaged drinking test which you they passed but the owner her made the poor kid freak out and pull the fire alarm by mistake... totally not part of the plan. The firefighter is outside in the truck waiting." Norrix said to the cosplayer as he takes note of how good the costume is. Norrix put his finger to a bluetooth device and started to act to talk to someone. "Oh ok ya, go ahead inspect the outside first..wait you found what out there...good job firefighter Jim."

Norrix takes the keys and zipped up his coat. "I'll behind fine down there." He said as Alaska catches his eye. While walking down to the basement using the blue key Norrix says out loud "You know that Alaska girl is a little too good at tuning the musical equipment, but you can't look a gift horse in the mouth. I think you should look into her sister problem. You know support your fellow co-workers."

When Norrix got to the basement he looked around for holes in the wall, spider webs, damage's goods, and dropping.

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Bruiser had been whisked away by Ares and left in club's office, after the whole fire alarm incident. He wasn't quite sure what to do, but the many knock-knacks in the room intrigued. He crawled around staring at object after object.....until he accidentally knocked over a snow globe with his tail.
"Oops!" He cried out. He tried to sweep up the bits carefully, and tried licking the water out of the carpet.
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:30 pm

The UnMark walks in on Bruiser, as blast marks litter her outfit. She glances at Bruiser, and the broken snow globe, as she outstretches her hand, and the snow globe forms back into shape. She then looks back at Bruiser. "Snow globe water is toxic, its mixed with oil to prevent corrosion, and damage to the glass. You are going to get sick from that..." She said in a dull tone, as she isn't impressed, nor in the mood to talk to anyone, as her memories have been restored.

As for Tess, she seemed quite pissed with this surprised inspection, as she hacks into the cub's security camera, and then outside camera's. Trying to see a firetruck. She starts walking towards Alaska, and stops a couple feet away, curious of her in a way. "Hello, my name is Tess." She said while holding out her hand, greeting Alaska.

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Post by FlorenceRP » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Ares' expression changed when the man mentioned Alaska, the girl that he very well considered his sister. "How good she is or isn't at her job is none of your fu-" He stopped himself, knowing that Siren would not be happy about the way he was talking to an inspector. The bouncer took a long breath to control himself. "I'll keep that in mind."

Alaska stood in the wine cellar in a calm posture, running her hands through the wall. The temperature of the room immediately changed as the technology reacted to her influence. The girl didn't seem to mind the cold as she stood there, checking her own work. Being aloof as always, she didn't even notice the tension in the bar and it's newcomers. Still, the girl turned around and smiled when she was spoken to.

"Hi! I'm Alaska. I love your costume!" She frowned for a second as she detected technology coming from Tess' body when she touched her. Her powers immediately seemed to atune with her technology.
Last edited by FlorenceRP on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
-------

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Tess' quantum computer kicks in as her firewalls were breached by contact, her innermost firewall holds, as the secret of Elemental's must be kept safe, it is technology that may destroy those whom know of it. She said mentally to Alaska though the handshake, while sounding surprised 'What are you!' as she is shocked, and taken by surprised by Alaska's unknown ability.