Subspace City (Super Smash Bros RP)

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: Subspace City (Super Smash Bros RP)

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Fri May 15, 2020 1:35 am

Dedede's jaw dropped as Fado went on. He was pretty sure his constant slow speed had gotten him into a consistently low-tier spot. There is NO WAY these fools are kicking me out of my castle! No way! he thought, narrowing his eyes as he gripped his hammer angrily. It was all he could do to fight the urge to chuck a Gordo at Fado's head right then and there, and really, the only reason he didn't was because the Gordos were almost always reflected right back at him.

Well, he felt a bit justified that those annoying Fire Emblem characters were also being kicked out, but they would still get slightly better treatment.

Thinking quickly, Dedede realized there was only one thing he could do: Clobber that there Fado- er, get the heck out of there, and fast. Eyeing the crowd, he noticed a Jigglypuff who also wore a nervous expression and was liking thinking the same thing. Maybe if he could talk to her...
———————————
☆ Self-Proclaimed Leader of the Off Topic Gang ☆
Image Image Image

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Fri May 15, 2020 2:37 am

-Mochi-
Mochi began thinking of plans to get out of the town before she was locked away and forced to live in some stuffy chamber. "I usually have some sort of crazy plan, but my last stick of butter and last bottle of glue ran out last week so i can't do any slippin' n' stickin'." she thought out loud. Mochi looked around to scope out anyone who may be able to help her. She caught glimpse at a King Dedede, kind of eyeing her, so she decided to approach him. "Maybe someone with experience with slight flying, mallet swinging, and hero fighting can help." she thought.
Hi, i'm Jay, i'm 14, and i never fucking learned how to read!
Off Topic Gang member. I got banned from Twitter but then came back and basically said fuck their rules. I may only be 14, but i'm a chaotic neutral prick.
Now here's your Magurin of the day. Take it and go. Have fun. (>‿<✿)

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Fri May 15, 2020 2:51 am

Dedede saw the Jigglypuff he was looking at approach him as the crowd disbanded, and he felt his hopes rise. Maybe she'd help him get out of there. He turned his full attention to the pink Pokémon, leaning against his hammer where it was braced on the ground while she walked up to him.

"You. Jigglypuff girl. You tryin' to get outta here too?" he questioned in a low tone.
———————————
Image Image Image

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Fri May 15, 2020 2:57 am

-Mochi-
Mochi nodded. "I'm not getting put into a chamber, no way no how. Those sword fighter anime fuckers can stay in their chamber, and let me roam free out of mine." Mochi thought for a second, and remembered why she came up to the penguin in the first place. "You're pretty good with hammer handling and stuff i heard, you think you can help me? I'm trying to get outta here before i get chambered up." Mochi thought about what she said and quickly added on. "I'd also like to help you and the other fighters too, of course."
Off Topic Gang member. I got banned from Twitter but then came back and basically said fuck their rules. I may only be 14, but i'm a chaotic neutral prick.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Fri May 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Dedede nodded. "Anything to not get stuck in a chamber. But what do we do, exactly?" the penguin questioned, lifting his large hammer and hanging it over one shoulder.
———————————
Image Image Image

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Fri May 15, 2020 5:42 pm

-Mochi-
"I don't know, exactly. We have a week to think of it until we're just kicked out." Mochi thought for a second, and then came up with something. "We could try fighting them, but they have some high tiers with them, we could definitely get shoved in that chamber if we fail."

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat May 16, 2020 4:27 am

"Maybe if we got some more people on our side..." Dedede mused. "But I could take 'em all if I could get my hands on a Smash Ball." He twirled his hammer with a distant look to his eyes; no one would be any match for Masked Dedede. "... But those are hard to find. So I suggest we just get ourselves some supporters or something."
———————————
Image Image Image

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Sat May 16, 2020 4:35 am

-Mochi-
"Who would support us, though? Nobody trusts me at this point, so unless you have an idea of how we could go about that, it probably won't work." Mochi realized something, but didn't know if it'd work, she suggested it anyways. "Maybe Fado and them are keeping a Smash Ball somewhere. If you're gonna be doing something ridiculous which could cost someone, you gotta have some security measures."

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat May 16, 2020 4:38 am

Dedede nodded slowly, resting a hand on his chin thoughtfully. "So maybe if we could infiltrate wherever their base is and find one..."
———————————
Image Image Image

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Sat May 16, 2020 4:44 am

-Mochi-
"It's a great plan for sure, but we need to find their base, and a way to break into it." Mochi thought on all the ways that she and this penguin fellow could get in.