freestyle roleplay

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Four_bfb

freestyle roleplay

Post by Four_bfb » Tue May 12, 2020 11:21 pm

u can do whatever and be whatever Character or if u want! (except bad Characters that do sex) (and no sex rp!)

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Rook_Cahill
Location: the Universe, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Outer Arm, Solar System, Earth, USA.

Re: freestyle roleplay

Post by Rook_Cahill » Tue May 19, 2020 6:50 am

(so ok then. No boundaries rp)
In an alleyway in new york, a sound not unlike wheezeing filled the air, ending in a heavy 'thump'. Soon after, a middle aged man in a pinstriped suit ran out, smoke coming off his clothes. "Bit of a rough landing, although I can't say so much for the other guy. Now let's see..."
Taking a small metal cylinder from his pocket, he began waving it around in circles. A little light at the end lit the area around him a faint blue.
"Here we are!" He cried and, running across the street, ran into a cafe. The people just outside heard him yell "What year is it?!" as the door swung shut.
"there was a man in gilead, a man with yellow eyes. to me he said 'Beware the whispers,for they whisper lies.'" and then I stabbed him. then my freind stabbed him too. and then I realised I was dreaming, and everyone turned furry, and everything cascaded into chaos.

Mara115

Post by Mara115 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:46 pm

Upon hearing this, Salem, a 17 year old girl starts freaking out.
"How do you not know what year it is?" She calls as she comes into the cafe.

Rook_Cahill
Location: the Universe, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Outer Arm, Solar System, Earth, USA.

Post by Rook_Cahill » Mon May 25, 2020 12:22 am

the man had already crossed the floor, and turned back towards the door holding a doughnut in one hand and a bagel in the other.
"Ah, it's good to be back!-" He took a big bite of each pastry, then quickly spit it out."-you call that a doughnut?! I've had better in Belgium." He paused to catch his breath. "to tell you the truth girl, I'm a time traveler. My ship got caught in a storm, and the computers are on the fritz. Therefore-" he said, twirling his fingers above his head "-therefore, I have no blithering idea where I am, much less when."
"there was a man in gilead, a man with yellow eyes. to me he said 'Beware the whispers,for they whisper lies.'" and then I stabbed him. then my freind stabbed him too. and then I realised I was dreaming, and everyone turned furry, and everything cascaded into chaos.

Mara115

Post by Mara115 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:32 pm

Salem looked shocked. "Umm, it's..." She looks at her pocket calender. "It's 2020."

Rook_Cahill

Post by Rook_Cahill » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:49 pm

"2020? Let's see... Yes! The year of panic, they call it. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about." He grins and sticks out his hand. "I'm the Doctor, by the by. What's your name?"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:27 am

Meanwhile, the clerk behind the counter stared at the whole exchange in shock. "Great Scott," she muttered, "you didn't even pay for that donut..."
———————————
☆ Self-Proclaimed Leader of the Off Topic Gang ☆
Image Image Image