Elementals

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
tacopartyy

Elementals

Post by tacopartyy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:45 am

this is basically about descendants of the elements of the world and all, make up your own element, but NO GODMODE!!!

Sent from my SM-J337AZ using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

tacopartyy

Re: Elementals

Post by tacopartyy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:42 am

Name: Arianna Madrill. Age: 15. Bio: Air descendant, cant control powers yet. ARIANNA had no idea what to do now... she had yelled at her parents, then accidentally blew them away.. they were in the hospital right now... she ran into the Forbidden Forest.. which was right next to the town.. she ran deeper and deeper until she couldn't run anymore and fell in the dark green grass.. crying tears of anger and sadness.. the air around her seemed choking and thick, she couldn't breath anyways. so she didnt6notice anything.. she thought she was alone. and talked aloud to herself, she had never seen magic like THAT before. "W-What am I?" she said, thinking she was alone out here.

Sent from my SM-J337AZ using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Elementals

Post by odog811 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:15 am

[This file is Blacklight corporation property, those viewing this file without proper clearance will be either persecuted or killed on-site] Name: Aleksi Rach.
Perceived to be regeneration or pestilence being used to reclaim tissue.
Bio (in file it would read interview 003) [Co-worker with knowledge on Aleksi before he fled and said subject's "incident" had been taken in by corporate, Blacklight Site 16's Director of security, Jack Stow, is the interviewer, throughout the interview, Coworker will now be reffered to as "subject"]:
Interviewer: What can you tell me about Aleksi Rach?
Subject: Alek wasn't much, didn't speak too much, didn't make trouble, drank moderately. A good lad among his coworkers at a biolab, until...
Interviewer: Until what?
Subject: He took a Petri dish of a necrosis inducing agent to the head from an accident. At first, he seemed to shout as the bacteria ate away at his skin... but.. it eventually started to almost reverse, he didn't calm down though, and jumped out the [REDACTED] window! HE SHOULD HAVE ENDED UP A [REDACTED] SPLATTER ON THE SIDEWALK FROM THAT BUT HE [REDACTED] RAN OFF AFTERWARDS! I DON'T EVEN THINK HE KNEW WHAT THE [REDACTED] WAS HAPPENING! IF THIS IS SOME [REDACTED] PROJECT THEN I [REDACTED] QUI-
*loud gunshot followed by a thud*
Interviewer: Alright, that's all we can get out of him, get visceral cleanup here for this [REDACTED] mess and get another one. -End of file- "YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"
Last edited by odog811 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:18 am

(and apparently there's no center thing on rpf)

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:43 am

(It's [.center][./center] without the .)
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:56 am

(I tried that though)

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:45 am

This text is centered (Your text is centered, just too long so it doesn't look like it is until you look at the second line, which is definitely centered)
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

odog811
Bronze

Elementals

Post by odog811 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:40 am

(oooh, since it's just too bad to work, since none of it is truly "centered" or it doesn't function right on mobile)

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:55 pm

(if you're using the mobile app, not legacy, fancy stuff like that doesn't show up)

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:58 pm

(Makes sense)