Nintendo Crossover RP

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: Nintendo Crossover RP

Post by odog811 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:56 pm

One suddenly drew his pistol, putting a Nerf dart between the other's eyes, it now could be noticed that they both put needles in the tips of the darts. The victor responded with "Waa! There can only be one waluigi!" Before seeming to steal isabelle's kart and driving off into the sunset.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:22 pm

As the winning Waluigi drove off into the sunset, My Friend and the Setting Sun from Kirby Super Star spontaneously began playing.

"Wow. That was beautiful," Marx said.

--

Taranza watched Lavender from above, peering down encouragingly. He moved his hand that was surrounded by the purple glow upward to help her get started on floating up.
———————————
☆ Self-Proclaimed Leader of the Off Topic Gang ☆
Image Image Image

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:35 am

•Zero•
"Lmao that gave me so much views." Zero zoomed off to go bask in the clout.

•Lavender•
"How long will this take, exactly?" Lavender didn't mind waiting as long as she got away from Aqua, but she just wanted to ask.
Hi, i'm Jay, i'm 14, and i never fucking learned how to read!
Off Topic Gang member. I got banned from Twitter but then came back and basically said fuck their rules. I may only be 14, but i'm a chaotic neutral prick.
Now here's your Magurin of the day. Take it and go. Have fun. (>‿<✿)

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:27 am

"Well, I still starred in that Creeper Aw Man video!" Marx said, stuffing his face with donuts that were just on the ground like ew Marx what the heck.

--

"It could be a day or two's journey," Taranza answered. "Ascending Floralia takes even longer than descending, because of protective magic Queen Sectonia placed over the kingdom. That way any potential threats would eventually get tired and give up before they got there, or at least be spotted and stopped much sooner, because Floralia is also incredibly high up in the air. If not for the Dreamstalk growing, no one in the lower world would even know Floralia existed. In fact, before the Dreamstalk grew, most Floralians had never even seen the lower world. It was almost thought of as a myth."
———————————
Image Image Image

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:39 pm

•Kirby•
"I mean so did Gold ftom Pokespe but we don't mention him do we?"

•Lavender•
"Ok. I don't mind as long as i'm somewhere safe, just wanted to know."
Off Topic Gang member. I got banned from Twitter but then came back and basically said fuck their rules. I may only be 14, but i'm a chaotic neutral prick.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:09 am

"But you just did. #CONSPIRACY"

--

Taranza nodded his understanding, and the continued their ascent up the Dreamstalk. After what felt like forever, the first of the six floating islands, Fine Fields, became visible through the clouds. They were already so high up that the ground couldn't even be seen below them, but yet Taranza kept going, continuing past the island. He had a different destination in mind. Royal Road. The highest island. My home. That trainer will never, ever manage to find her up there or even get up there in the first place... and I have some things I need to attend to there anyway.
———————————
Image Image Image

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:09 pm

•Kirby•
"I mean Yoshi and one of those Fire Emblem guys were there too and- wait why are we going on about this that video is from months ago"

•Lavender•
Lavender continued to think about where she wanted to go, not caring about going past multiple lower islands because she just wanted to get away from the trainer."

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:42 pm

"So? Doesn't mean it ain't good."

--

Finally, after a very long time, so long in fact that the moon was high in the sky, Taranza stopped in front of the last island. This one looked somewhat different from the others, appearing much more elegant and regal.

The top of the Dreamstalk was visible behind this island, with a massive flower even bigger than all the other blooms at the tip of it. In front of this flower, a large castle could be seen looming in the distance. Sectra Palace... still as beautiful as ever.

Taranza gave a soft sigh, likely thinking of Sectonia as he stared at the distant castle. "We're here. This is the highest plain of Floralia. No one will ever find you up here," he told Lavender as they entered the island.

Despite it being moonhigh, the area they entered still bustled with activity. It appeared to be a marketplace of some sort, with insects and flower fairies flittering from shop to shop, occasionally stopping to make friendly conversation with one another.
———————————
Image Image Image

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:44 am

•Kirby•
"Shit you right."
"Do we even have anything else to insert into this shitpost segment?"

•Lavender•
Lavender gasped. "It's so cool here! So big too. I'm glad i can stay here instead of down there where that trainer can find me."

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:22 am

"Uhhhh... crap I think we're outta material."

--

Taranza smiled. "I think you'll like it here. Everyone, for the most part, is quite friendly, too. Feel free to look around, there's plenty of interesting things in the shops around here. If you want, I can even show you the castle later." If Sectonia were still around- the old Sectonia- Taranza was sure she wouldn't have minded that. Besides, he was sort of the king-regent now, anyway. At least until he could get Sectonia back...
———————————
Image Image Image