Nintendo Crossover RP

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kirby
Star Warrior

Re: Nintendo Crossover RP

Post by Kirby » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:22 pm

"Quick, let's clickbait her for eating at a café then!" Marx said. "Before she sees us and destroys our very souls!"

--

Taranza pointed to the far distance, where the looming shape of a huge beanstalk could be seen. "That's the only path to Floralia from the lower world. Basically the only way for most of you residents of the lower world to even get there without Floralian assistance, since most of you can't fly. And even then, most of the flying ones that there are wouldn't be able to find it without the Dreamstalk serving as a guide. Floralia is hidden far, far uup in the clouds, higher than even the tallest mountain on Popstar."

"Taranza, you're just boasting now," Magolor said with a hidden smirk. "But he's technically right."
Poyo~ ♥

Train
Choo Choo!
Location: jabberwock island, beating the shit out of monokuma

Post by Train » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:50 pm

•Kirby•
"Alright, we just have one issue, though."

•Lavender•
"I'll do whatever i can to not have to be owned by a trainer." Lavender shivered. "I'd be fine, but i was not bred for battling. I was bred for daycare help, but the daycare helpers, well...." Lavender cut herself off.
im a scencore god
im the little baby child of off topic (im 14 years old)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:13 am

"Yeah? What is it?"

--

Magolor and Taranza both looked at the Maractus with interest. Taranza looked like he was curious but trying to be polite and not overstep his bounds. Magolor, however, was the one who stared at her like he wanted her to go on.
Poyo~ ♥

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:01 am

•Kirby•
"I forgot the camera."

•Lavender•
Lavender shivered. "Do you guys want me to continue or are we just awkwardly staring for no reason?"
im a scencore god

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:20 am

"DAMMIT KIRBY! YOU HAD ONE JOB! ONE JOB!!!"

--

"By all means, go on," Magolor said.
Poyo~ ♥

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:50 am

•Kirby•
"YO WAIT I'LL JUST GO INTO THE SMASH BROS TRAINING MENU AND GRAB IT WAIT" Kirby went to his Smash Bros Training Menu page to get the camera, which normally wouldn't work except for the fact that Kirby had Homebrew and had modded Smash Bros.

•Lavender•
Lavender didn't want to go on and was in visible discomfort, but continued anyways. "One day two Zoroarks were left at the daycare. A shiny one and a non shiny one. Once the Zoroarks produced an egg, the kid who put them in came back to get it. But when the helpers tried to take the egg, the Zoroarks were super protective over it, and didn't wanna let go of it. I tried to get them to as well, but they refused, saying that "If these humans are anything like that bitch, i don't want to let them anywhere near my son." Still, the helpers can't understand what they were saying, they had no bonds with the Pokemon, so they still tried taking the egg. Eventually, though, after, well, i'd say 20 minutes of going back and forth with this egg? These two had enough. They went crazy. One minute everything was fine, and the next almost all of the Pokemon in the daycare and the helpers were, well, dead. I tried to fight back, but at that moment i had realized that i wasn't bred to fight. My attacks did nothing. I barely escaped there alive." Lavender started to sniffle a bit. "I have emotional and physical scars from that. Worst part is those two are still out there, rampaging someone." Lavender started to sob.
im a scencore god

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:46 pm

Marx crossed his arms, wings, WHATEVER THEY WERE WHO CARES and waited. He risked a glance at Galacta Knight, who appeared to be particularly indecisive, as she was still staring at the menu.

--

"Oh... I'm so sorry... that's awful..." Taranza stared at Lavender with a sympathetic expression, looking like he wanted to help but wasn't sure what he could do.

Magolor, however, looked even more deeply sympathetic, and like he felt bad for making her go on with her story, especially knowing how he'd have felt if someone made him talk about his experience with the Master Crown. The Halcandran floated up to Lavender and placed one hand on her shoulder, looking away and at the ground. "I'm so sorry," he said softly.
Poyo~ ♥

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:22 pm

•Kirby•
"Marx why are you crossing your arms i literally had it 10 seconds ago."

•Lavender•
Lavender looked up at Magolor, sitll sobbing. "It's okay. I've had to tell that syory a lot, i should be used to it by now."
im a scencore god

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:13 am

"... Shut up and take the pictures," Marx said, sticking his tongue out at Kirby like a petty 5-year-old.

"... What pictures?" a low voice asked behind them both. Because Marx was a loudmouth, Galacta Knight had heard what was going on and now stared at him and Kirby with narrowed eyes.

--

"Stories like that are hard to get used to telling," Magolor said, looking up at the sky for a moment. "Trust me, I know. There's a reason almost everbody around here seems like they don't trust me or are afraid to be near me."
Poyo~ ♥

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:27 am

•Kirby•
"Oh shins on knees." Kirby used the Smash Bros Training Menu to summon Sonic, and then copied his ability, despawned him because he's a SEGA character and yeeted himself out of there. Oh, also he took Marx, because he's the main character of his franchise, so he couldn't be mean.

•Lavender•
"Well, i'm done with the story now." Lavender tried to hold back her tears. "Let's just go to Floralia before that guy finds me again." Lavender realized that she sounded kind of rude. "Please?"
im a scencore god