Extremely Edgy Multifandom RP™

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Ike

Re: Extremely Edgy Multifandom RP™

Post by Ike » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:07 pm

Cricket then realized something. He had to use the bathroom.

“Psst, Zero. Nature’s calling my name. You know where the bathrooms are ‘round here?”

Monokuma
Choo Choo!
Location: Wherever Junko, Mukuro, Tsumugi, my 5 kids, my sister, and Izuru are.

Post by Monokuma » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:16 pm

•Zero•
"Go to the left, take the hall to the right, and then at the very end, the bathroom should be there."
Don't look at me, i'm just the despair bear.
check out this hella epic song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFRStkE ... tone-Topic

Yamperzzz

Post by Yamperzzz » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:16 pm

Gargan briefly looked around to see if anyone was around. When he realized that nobody was around, he went inside the bathroom. The bathroom had a wall in between the entrance and where the actual stalls were at, so he just leaned up against the wall inside the bathroom and began to grab a pack of cigarettes be sneaked inside and his lighter. Then he simply lit a cigarette and smoked them while he was trying to get his phone to connect to his speakers.
yamperZZZ...

Ike

Post by Ike » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:22 pm

“Alright, thanks.” Cricket hurried off. That large punch for breakfast was not a good idea in hindsight, but of course he wouldn’t admit that any of his ideas were any less than perfect.

He entered the bathroom, only for him to spot Gargan. Noticing his lit cigarette, Cricket set aside his situation for the time being, as he was curious.

“Hey, aren’t you the guy who barged into my friends earlier?”

Yamperzzz

Post by Yamperzzz » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:30 pm

Gargan was caught off guard, and nearly choked on his cigarette and almost dropped his phone, too. He stood there for a couple of seconds coughing.

"Wha...the...fu...?" Gargan struggled to say as he coughed in between the words. Once he finally recovered, he was somewhat relieved to just see this small kid who found him.

Gargan chuckled at the sight. "What's it to ya? Ya got a problem?" He said.
yamperZZZ...

Ike

Post by Ike » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:39 pm

“Yeah. First off, you’re smoking in the school, and that isn’t safe! Second, and more importantly, I gotta tinkle.” Cricket wasn’t sure how much longer he could ignore his body’s needs while he confronted this jerkass bully.

Yamperzzz

Post by Yamperzzz » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:48 pm

"You need to mind your own damn business, kid." Gargan would've guessed anyway that he needed to pee, since the kid was dancing like he needed to. Then he thought he could torture the kid a bit before he could go.

He put his phone up and got in the kid's way. "Say, what'cha friends look like? Can ya tell me before you go piss real quick?" He already knew who they were.
yamperZZZ...

Ike

Post by Ike » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:58 pm

“Well... uhhh...” Cricket had trouble focusing. All he could think about was his tinkle emergency. He squirmed in pain. “Zero... errr... I think he’s a dog- no, no, a fox! And Ecolo, she’s...” A yellow puddle formed around Cricket. “Uh oh...” He started to panic, but it was too late.

Yamperzzz

Post by Yamperzzz » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Gargan wasn't expecting the kid to stay and talked to him. He thought that the kid would've somehow run past him and into one of the stalls. Nonetheless, Gargan was enjoying messing with him.

Then the kid couldn't hold it anymore. At first, Gargan looked at him in disgust, almost in disbelief that the kid would actually do that. Then started roaring with laughter.

"I can't believe... Did you actually...?" Gargan tried to say in between his laughter. That was a first.

After he was done, Gargan took the cigarette in his mouth, put it out, then threw it in the trash can. He said, "You know, kid, that's gotta be a first. I didn't think you had to go THAT bad. I wasn't expecting that at all! You're not smart, aren't you?" He still could barely hold his composure. "I sure do hope you've got something to change into, kid. 'Cus I don't know if anyone here has a spare diaper you could use!" He said this last part in a baby voice, then he laughed again before heading out of the bathroom. "Later! I think I've got a class to get to!" He could be heard laughing down the hallway.
yamperZZZ...

Ike

Post by Ike » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:26 pm

Cricket was pissed. Both figuratively and literally. Indeed, he had no other clothes to change into. He walked back to class in embarrassment, but not before grabbing a large soda from a vending machine. He had a plan. Or, at least, he believed it was a “plan”.

Cricket went back to his seat, next to Zero’s. He felt uncomfortable, smelled horrible, and was incredibly angry.