Zombie Apocalypse

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
AshNikoboy

Zombie Apocalypse

Post by AshNikoboy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:05 pm

Name:
Bio: (Make it as short as possible, please.)
Weapons:

Your parents have just been eaten alive right after you fled the house. You decide to go on an adventure with your friends to find out what those things are, eating all these innocent people.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

AshNikoboy

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by AshNikoboy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:32 am

Name: Brookes Houston
Bio: His dog, Buddy, ((German Shepard)) loves and protects brookes at all times. Brookes is a single man, good looking too.
Weapons: Pistol, Rifle.

Brookes phone vibrated, He checked it. [/b]ZOMBIE OUTBREAK[/b] He read. "Shit.." He mumbled. He kept walking, "This must be some sick pr--" He was cut off by some groaning. He took out his pistol, Buddy growling at the groaning. "Calm down.." Brookes tried calming Buddy but it didn't work. Buddy leaped at the shadow and ripped it's hands off. Buddy tore the body's skin. "What the fuck.." Brookes said, he stepped back from the body.

tacopartyy

Post by tacopartyy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:23 pm

Name: Evelyn Robert's. Age: 17. Bio: she' been a loner all her life, and sort of anerd, so she wasnt surprised when the apocalypse came.. EVELYN was walking around town in her body hoodie, the blood was mostly hers.. she hadn't been noticed yet and she hoped that it would stay that way.. she had multiple knives in her pocket.. and yet, she couldn't find one when she was in a corner, cornered by 3 of those deadly beasts. she was in to tight of a space to get a knife, so she did the only thing she COULD do.. she screamed loudly for help, hoping that someone would help her... she was scared to death for her own life.

Sent from my SM-J337AZ using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

tacopartyy

Post by tacopartyy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:24 pm

sorry, I was short on time, I couldn't separate my typing from the bio. it ends right b4 the name that's in all caps =^=

Sent from my SM-J337AZ using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

AshNikoboy

Post by AshNikoboy » Wed May 13, 2020 6:22 am

lol, its ok)

AshNikoboy

Post by AshNikoboy » Wed May 13, 2020 6:23 am

Brookes heard the screaming and ran over. He shot the beasts, turning to the girl. "Are you okay?" He asked her. Buddy was standing there, panting beside Brookes.