sad class

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
zeropast5

sad class

Post by zeropast5 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:01 pm

you are going to school but on your way you bump, into someone on the way and you get to your feet and you help the young lady to her feet you both turned the corner fast. later that day when you walk into class everyone seems dull and worn out but before they were being loud...? are you hearing things? Is it that you're going insane? you stay and wait for the class to begin... the bell rings classes are starting but the teacher isn't here. you sit in your seat staring out the window suddenly you hear a whisper."wake up" you look around but everyone is in their proper seating you stare back out the window and suddenly the whisper yelled "wake up!" suddenly you home. "how" you ask yourself "I was just at school" you'r alarm clock goes off. you get up. when you got to school the atmosphere was lower than, normal you walk Into class noone in the class you take you're seat 'ding dong dong ding' the bell rings and the class comes pouring in and stops when they see you. ~am I a ghost?~ "class sit down!" said mrs.sqiggle suddenly the class gets more and more glum

Sent from my moto e5 play using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

A55A55INCREED15

Re: sad class

Post by A55A55INCREED15 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:18 pm

hi

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

garbage_aesthetic_x

Re: sad class

Post by garbage_aesthetic_x » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:42 am

(is this rp still active?)

Sent from my SM-J337P using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.