the magnus Bride

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Queengoddess93

the magnus Bride

Post by Queengoddess93 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:40 am

*your a powerful mage that lives in a realm hidden from humans due to the fact humans would want to destroy it and all creatures there . there i peace and darkness in this realm good and bad . your a bit of both you snuff out the evil that wants to destroy the world. but theres also faries that try to seduce you to go into there relam so they can feast on your life. they were plain spiteful creatures . you never let them get to you. you have a maid her name is silky she cleans and keeps small creatures out and your house beautiful and spotless..today your going to adventure to the human world to see if you could find a human . worthy of bringing back into this world to train her to become a mage and perhaps marry her and have her bear a egg for you. but you will not force marriage upon her she must love you. you must earn the love. and in return you will love her back . you have to show her you trust her and care for her first tho*
*so as you set out into the human world you set a spell on yourself to look human but qhen you find this girl you have to make a spell for her to only see you as you truely are if she screams . shes not for you. if shes quiet and still and not afraid . she perhaps is the right one*
*you travel the streets and see theres a slace sale today in the plaza and head there .you check out several females lifting your spell. who faint on the site of you* on the stage is a young human female . stunning green eyes and blond hair shes gorgeous. men line up and one buy one look at this girl and as you approach you lift the spell for me to only see . i stand there looking at you not shaken . not scared the biding is about to begin . so you*
(the realm you live in has every mythical creature that exist . centuars. nagas . dragons . harpys. fairies . vampires. werewolfs. feel free to add some in here and there)

Queengoddess93

Re: the magnus Bride

Post by Queengoddess93 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:41 am

[imgImage

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:50 am

Is this intended to be a one on one RP?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Queengoddess93

Post by Queengoddess93 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:03 am

yes sorry i forgot about this app and never got a notification lol