New Roleplays

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Nita2468

New Roleplays

Post by Nita2468 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Hello, I am new here onto this site, I have a great love for roleplaying. If someone could/ would like to roleplay, please privately message me. My style of roleplay is, Casual - Intermediate, third person, 1x1, and includes all kinds of storylines/plots/settings.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: New Roleplays

Post by illirica » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:40 pm

Hi, just so you know, we can't allow people to include their kik/etc IDs for liability reasons, so I've gone ahead and edited those out. That being said, welcome to RPF! I hope you're able to find something to your liking. Here's a bit of information to get you started:

Firstly, the obligatory link to our rules and FAQs - take a look at those just so you know how things are done, and if you have any questions, we're here to help.

If you're looking to join an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are also two other areas - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe, and a Fallout area that is just starting up. For each of those sections, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. It's up to you which style of RPing is more appealing to you, and of course you're welcome to try both - plenty of us hang out in multiple areas.

I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox, but I hang out all over the place and I'm happy to answer any questions I can. Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with, and enjoy your stay!

nickisfreak

Re: New Roleplays

Post by nickisfreak » Tue May 14, 2019 4:55 am

hi Nita interested

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.