I'm booored

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: I'm booored

Post by odog811 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:54 am

Alex seemed to have fallen asleep, lying close to kirby before falling asleep. Unfortunately he seemed to have nightmares later on in his sleep.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:31 am

Hidden high up in a tree branch a small distance away from the watermelon field, a figure seemed to watch Alex and Kirby, staring unblinkingly down at them.

Its body was built much like Kirby's, but colored lavender rather than pink, and without the baby puffball's stubby arms or any arms at all for that matter. Also unlike Kirby, it seemed to actually wear shoes rather than just having a pair of feet that resembled shoes, brown with three light tan-colored laces on each.

It wore a bright red bow tie, and atop its head was a white-trimmed jester's cap, one side blue with white circles and the other side red with white triangles, and both ends tipped with a white pom-pom. It had a pair of big purple eyes, though they were slightly mismatched- one was a bit more of a magenta tone, while the other had a much deeper indigo color.

In the mood for mischief as always, Marx jumped out of the tree and floated closer to them in midair, landing softly a few feet behind Alexander. He noticed that the human seemed to be having a nightmare of some sort, which gave him an idea.

Trying to stifle his devious giggles, the jester ducked behind a group of three large nearby watermelons and summoned his odd "wings", golden in color with brightly-colored shards flashing in multiple colors below them, tipped with two stubby claws on top and ending in a large heart-shape.

He crouched behind the cluster of dark green-striped fruits and stared in silence, preparing himself for his prank as he drew in a deep breath.

Finally, after a few moments, Marx suddenly burst out from behind the watermelons- smashing them in the process- and into the air behind Alexander and Kirby, letting out a blood-curdling, nightmarish screech at the top of his lungs.
———————————
☆ Self-Proclaimed Leader of the Off Topic Gang ☆
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:56 am

He seemed to mumble something about taking him instead, suggesting it was more... emotionally charged than frightening.

Despite the screech, Alex was a surprisingly sound sleeper, still just mumbling and occasionally sobbing as he sleeptalked. He unfortunately had these for a while.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:44 pm

Kirby was still fast asleep as well. Almost nothing could wake the puffball up when he slept; even being physically shaken was unlikely to awaken him, much less a mere loud noise.

Marx floated there behind them, staring for a moment, before becoming visibly disappointed by their lack of reaction. "How boring," he muttered to himself, landing on the ground with an annoyed frown. The jester scooped up one of the broken watermelon pieces and began to stab the soft pink fruit inside repeatedly with his claws in frustration.

Noticing Alex's sleeptalking, he decided he would listen to that and try to figure out what he was dreaming instead. Still holding the watermelon half in his claws, he silently walked up next to Alex and Kirby and crouched, watching them. He placed the watermelon half on his head on top of his hat for cover, trying to blend in with two that were on either side of him, and caused the flashing shards in his wings to appear as exclusively varying shades of green.
———————————
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:23 am

It seemed to be consistent with having witnessed someone die in front of him. Unfortunately for marx this made him wake up shouting incoherently, not much sense could be made. Slashing apart the closest watermelons to him with his prosthetics, until marx was the last one he turned towards.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:06 am

Marx gave a sharp yelp of surprise, quickly trying to back up before he got slashed too, his purple eyes widening. His wing-shards began to flash rainbow colors again, flashing much more rapidly as well as he sat stunned with shock.

Meanwhile, even through the commotion, Kirby was still fast asleep, rolling over into a different position and giving a brief whimper in his sleep, as if all the noise was still disturbing his slumber somewhat. He was still sleeping and entirely oblivious to what was actually going on.
———————————
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:05 am

"Who are you, and why were you watching us sleep?" Alex growled, pointing his still dripping arm between Marx's eyes as the adrenaline rush he had was still going. He seemed to be a little teary eyed from his nightmare.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:49 am

"I-I was just bored! D-don't hurt me!" the purple puffball begged as he shielded himself with his wings, clearly caught off guard by Alexander's outburst.
———————————
Image Image Image

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:39 pm

The man immediately picked Marx up, proceeding to drop kick him across the patch in irritation using his normal foot. "Hope that'll teach him not to snoop" Alex grumbled while trying to relax.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:33 pm

The commotion finally woke Kirby up as Marx screamed and landed with a splat into a group of watermelons, exploding them. The little puffball sat up and looked around in confusion, before glancing up at Alex. "Wha' happen poyo?" he tried to say.
———————————
Image Image Image