A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:35 pm

Upon the alien's demands, the criminal responsible for the death of the chip slowly materialized next to the bowl of salsa. It was a gigantic, massive, enormous floating white glove.

No.

No, it wasn't just any old glove.

It was none other than the awful...

The terrible...

The diabolical...

Master Hand.

"Hmm, what's this?" the glove purred tauntingly, sounding exactly like the disembodied voice from before. "You wish to challenge me? A puny little blue pipsqueak and your army of weakly triangular chips?" Master Hand gave a malicious chuckle. "I would like to see this. What do you think you can do to stop me, Master Hand, the king of chaos and destruction?"

--

Meta Knight, taken by complete surprise, had little time to react. Underestimating the spiked monsters, he had not been expecting the creature to suddenly burst out at him. Unable to escape in time, the creature barreled into him full force, driving the knight backward and away from the rest of the group.

Meta Knight gave a sharp shout of surprise and pain, as the larger creature had struck him head-on, some of its many spikes managing to catch one of his wings, and piercing into the thin, leathery pale-purple skin that made up the webbing. This caused him to barely bite back a muffled scream of pain as the delicate webbing was torn where the spikes had managed to hit it.

His head reeling from the impact that even his shining, silvery mask had only reduced slightly, due to the half-sideways position he'd held in the air at the time of the attack, the warrior drifted in a temporary daze of pain and dizziness, leaving him terribly vulnerable and open to attack for the time being.
———————————
☆ Self-Proclaimed Leader of the Off Topic Gang ☆
Image Image Image

Yamperzzz

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Yamperzzz » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:38 pm

As Master Hand reformed in front of Lord Tektite, Tektite's fear began to leak through his brave facade. It froze in place as Master Hand began to taunt it. The celestial being encouraged Tektite to attack him, insulting it and the other chips. It turned its head around to see the chips, who were grouped together and shook nervously. Lord Tektite returned his gaze towards Master Hand, its timid face becoming furious once again.

"I'll... I'll... I'll do THIS!"

Following this, Tektite shrunk its head back inside its body, covering its head with its collar tendrils. Its body shook slightly for a brief moment before Tektite's head suddenly detached from its body and catapulted itself towards Master Hand. Tektite's spiked conehead impaled Master Hand and latched onto him. Meanwhile, Tektite's body remained in place, as it gestured towards the chips with its tentacles. It began to vigorously motion at Master Hand, persuading the chips to attack him.

-------------

The one-eyed creature that attacked Meta Knight watched triumphantly as Meta Knight cried out in pain. The impact caused Meta Knight to be forced away from the crowd of monsters. Once they realized that this was their chance, the creatures surrounded Meta Knight and quickly pushed their bodies onto him to latch him firmly in place. They proceeded to maneuver themselves through space, where they returned to the largest of the ships.

They entered through one of the large pores on the surface of the ship, which glowed. Once inside, they moved through a long hallway that was covered in the same diamond-shaped pattern indentation from the outside. The hallway branched into many other hallways and rooms, but they continued straight. A large imposing door awaited them at the end of the hallway, and when they opened the door they were greeted with a ginormous, ominous throne room.

The creatures abruptly dropped Meta Knight once they were inside, and just as quickly left the room. Only two of the creatures chose to remain to guard the door, one of which was the same one that attacked Meta Knight. Other spiked creatures that patrolled the room were there before Meta Knight came. These monsters specifically seemed more armored than the others, with visors over their eyes and extra spikes populating their surface. The throne was currently empty, but the monsters' leader had to be somewhere in the ship. They must be waiting for them.
yamperZZZ...

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in

Post by odog811 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:22 pm

The plank seemed to teleport close behind meta knight, almost as if interested in the ship, although something seemed to make it slide along the floor.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 am

The surviving chips exchanged a glance, before nodding and launching themselves at Master Hand, beginning to glow again as they flung themselves at him, slashing at him with their sharp corners as if they were living swords.

Master Hand gave a grunt of pain, before shaking himself vigorously in attempt to dislodge Tektite and the chips. In retaliation, the sentient glove grabbed one of the chips and flung it at Tektite's body like a shuriken.

--

Meta Knight didn't bother to fight back as the creatures captured him and dragged him into their ship, knowing he could do little to hurt them now. As they suddenly dropped him, the warrior glanced around from the corner of his eye. It appeared to be a throne room of some sort; though no leader was in sight, Meta Knight was sure they'd arrive soon.

Two of the monsters guarded the door, and a few well-armored guards already patrolled the room, making the Star Warrior's escape impossible. Even if he was quick enough to attack the two monsters who guarded the entrance, the other guards would simply attack him themselves, and with their eyes shielded like that, there was no exposed weak point that he could use to attack them- they were essentially invincible.

Instead, Meta Knight stood still, albiet on his guard, choosing to simply let his wings lie dormant and regain their form as a cape. He stared at the armored monsters, then at the throne, feeling a sensation of unease run through him. He had no idea what was going to happen, but he knew one thing: there was very little chance of him defending himself.

--

Meanwhile, outside the ship...

Kirby looked around the starry void, pulling himself desperately in the direction he'd seen the spiked monsters abduct Meta Knight. The baby puffball eyed the fleet of spherical, porous vessels in distress. Which ship had it been? He didn't remember which one the spikey things had taken him into! Was it the big one? Surely it was the big one! Maybe not? He wasn't sure...

"POYO!!!" he called out uselessly next to one of the enormous ships, not quite realizing in his young age that his mentor would probably never hear him from all the way inside the ship. "POYOOOO! MEH-NAH POYOOOOOO!!!"
———————————
Image Image Image

Yamperzzz

Post by Yamperzzz » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:31 pm

Tektite's star on his original body began to glow as one of the chips flew to its direction like a shuriken. As the chip impacted his belly, Tektite's rubber-like body caused the chip to safely bounce off its body, leaving both of them unscathed. The chip ended up flying back to Master Hand like a boomerang. It reflected off of its body as a much greater force than how Master Hand threw it.

A short time after, Tektite's original body grew a new head, complete with a popping sound as it emerged from its body. At the same time, Tektite's original head grew a new body, quickly budding from the bottom of its head like a flower. Its head stayed anchored on Master Hand as some chips got loose and floated away.

------------------------

Many minutes passed before someone finally entered the room. At the far end of the throne room, one of the large doors next to the seat opened, revealing a big and imposing alien. It was humanoid and stood about 24 feet, easily towering Meta Knight. It had large speakers over its shoulder pads and another speaker on its chest. It's head ended in three points at the top and the sides of its head each had metal bolts attached to them. It had a large smile filled with metal teeth and it had a lightning-shaped marking over its yellow eyes, the left of which seemed permanently dilated. The creature had large metal claws and wore spiked shoes. It was covered in spikes and wore spiked bracelets and a ragged pink cape. Its color scheme was dominated by blacks and purples.

It was accompanied by four additional spiked creatures, the kind of which that was more armored than usual. It continued to watch Meta Knight intently before approaching him. As it got closer, a low buzzing noise could be heard. It mildly hurt Meta Knight's ears.

It stopped a few feet in front of him and the strange board beside him, then studied him for a few more minutes. All along, the creature's smile never changed. Eventually, it rested its claws on its hips as it bent a bit forward to address Meta Knight.

"Identify yourself," was all it said. It spoke in a low, menacing tone.

-------------------------

Meanwhile, as Kirby tried to find Meta Knight, a creature would confront him. However, it wasn't one of the spiked aliens. Out of nowhere, a bunny creature had floated uncontrollably and collided with one of the smaller ships. It wore a simple glass space helmet, and its fur was black and white. Its ears were musical note-shaped and had yellow note-shaped cheeks. It had large, cartoony eyes and wore a small black and white bowtie. The collision didn't harm it, but it was visibly dizzy. Immediately after, the bunny was followed by a young boy.

The boy also wore a glass helmet and held a glowing staff that was note-shaped. He wore a metal headband in his brown hair and had a ponytail. He wore a red and black shirt with long sleeves and wore black pants and brown shoes. His eyes were also large and cartoony. He contacted the ship in a lot more elegant manner, landing on it with his feet and walking to the bunny to assist it. It looks like they're too busy to notice Kirby nearby.
yamperZZZ...

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Master Hand gave a groan of frustration as the chip was reflected back at him, bracing himself for the impact as it painfully collided with him.

"All of this for a snack!?" he growled, clearly exasperated. "I might as well just go to Walmart. Fine, keep your sentient little chip friends. I'm going to go to the store while I still have some time off from being a final boss. Just get your head out of me if you wouldn't mind."

--

Meta Knight stared up at the strange, imposing alien unblinkingly. He didn't appear to be at all intimidated by it despite its dangerous look, keeping a perfectly calm demeanor as it approached with two more of its monster servants. As it asked him to identify himself, he lifted his head boldly and met the alien's yellow stare with his own brightly-glowing golden eyes.

"I am Sir Meta Knight," he responded coolly. "A Star Warrior from the Galaxy Soldier Army. What is your business with me?"

--

Kirby turned upon noticing the bunny creature, temporarily distracted from his mission of finding Meta Knight. He watched as it appeared seemingly out of nowhere and collided with one of the chips, then was followed by a young boy who seemed to know the bunny. He was worried that the bunny had hurt itself, and went over to approach it, his previous goal forgotten now.

"Poyokay?" Kirby asked the bunny as he floated up to it, looking at the creature with concern.
———————————
Image Image Image

Yamperzzz

Post by Yamperzzz » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:46 am

The Tektite lodged in Master Hand's... hand narrowed its eyes before it removed itself. It wiggled to let itself go. It then turned to the second Tektite and floated to it.

"Hey, It's me! Hello!" The first Tektite exclaimed.

"Hiya! Wow, you're me, too?" The second responded.

"I guess so. If you're me, and I am you, don't you think one of us should change our names? Just so that it won't be confusing."

"Well, you have my old head," the second Tektite pointed to the first's head, showing that it was still wearing the original crown the chips gave them. "We can just call you Crowned Tektite!"

"But don't you wanna rule the other chips?"

"Of course, we can both work together! I wanna wear something different though..." The second Tektite rubbed its chin as it contemplated what it should wear instead of a crown or something similar. It still wanted something that showed that it was royalty, though. Maybe the chips can help it..?

------------------------------

"You shouldn't have approached my ships," the alien said sternly. "This area of the galaxy is planned to be mine and you were getting in my way."

The alien straightened its posture and wandered away towards the throne, its bodyguards staying behind to watch Meta Knight. It stopped in front of it before turning back around to face Meta Knight.

"I'm able to see what my minions see, and I can directly control them if I wish. They are my eyes and hands to the outside world. I watched and even helped command the creature that took you here. From what I saw, you're strong. Very impressive..." It chuckled as loud static popped from its speakers.

"My name is Gargan. I am the Emporer of this Noizoid colony, of which it is one of the largest in the entire universe. I think that you would make a great asset to my empire. If you join me, you will be rewarded with fame, territory, and, of course, riches. What do you say?"

-------------------------------

The boy was helping to stabilize the bunny as it struggled to remain on the ship's surface. Just then, the boy saw Kirby approaching the bunny, causing the boy to react with hostility. It drew out its musical staff swung at Kirby as a warning. The bunny saw this and clumsily tried to float in between them.

"Wait, Tempo! This thing doesn't look like those Noizoids. I don't think it wants to hurt us."

Tempo continued to glare at Kirby. "It doesn't matter, Tappy! It might not be one of those invaders, but it could still be brainwashed by them to attack us! Get back!" Tempo resumed swinging at Kirby to ward him off.
yamperZZZ...

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:25 am

One of the chips tapped their chin in thought, staring at the second Tektite. Suddenly, it got an idea. The chip held out its hands, and a glowing ball of light appeared between them. This ball of light materialized into something- it appeared to be a luxurious red royal robe trimmed with white fur, with custom-fitted sleeves just for Tektite's tentacles. The chip then held this robe out to the second Tektite.

--

Meta Knight listened to Gargan carefully, his eyes half-narrowed in thought as he listened in silence. If you join me, you will be rewarded with fame, territory, and, of course, riches. The alien emperor's words rang in his mind over and over again.

Do it! This creature has much strength. This is your chance for power! For glory! part of his mind hissed. To show the world your true strength! The lazy lifestyle of Dreamland will turn you soft sooner or later. You will never live out your full potential if you stay there!

But as a Star Warrior, it's your job to protect the galaxy from people like this, the other side of his mind warned. Don't let yourself be tempted into betraying that.

You were created as a monster! You can't hide that forever! Do you intend to hide those wings for eternity? It will all come out eventually. Everyone in Dreamland will stop trusting you when it does, they'll drive you out, and then you'll have missed an opportunity to hone your strength.

But you rebelled against Nightmare! You've worked so hard to control your darkness! Don't let that all go to waste! Don't scourge the honor of the memory of your fellow soldiers. Is this what Jecra would've wanted?

Meta Knight turned slightly, fighting between his honor as a Star Warrior and the darkness that always lurked within him. He narrowed his eyes as if strained, struggling through his conflict, making it impossible to know what it choose. Power... honor... power... honor...

"I... I..." he stammered, his voice trailing off. The knight fell silent once again for a few moments. Suddenly, his head burst up and he stared at Gargan, his eyes flashing with an even brighter yellow glow than usual. "I accept," he blurted at once.

He almost winced afterwards, immediately regretting his words. But he'd already said it; it was done. There was no taking it back now.

I have just betrayed everything I ever stood for as a Star Warrior.

Oh, Jecra, I am so sorry.

--

Kirby watched confusedly as Tempo began to swing at him with his staff, blinking in bewilderment for a moment. But before long, the pink puff then began to giggle, and started to bat his stubby little arms at the staff harmlessly, as if he thought the boy was merely trying to play with him. He didn't seem to understand that Tempo was actually trying to drive him away, and in fact appeared quite entertained by his swinging of the staff, letting out a few gleeful, incoherent babbles of some sort as he waved his arms back at it.
———————————
Image Image Image

Yamperzzz

Post by Yamperzzz » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:32 pm

The second Tektite audibly gasped at the sight of the magnificent robe. Its eyes widened and it smiled wildly. It was perfect!

It excitedly grabbed the robe and quickly put it on, noticing how the sleeves were custom-fitted for his short tentacles. The Crowned Tektite watched from the distance, nodding in approval. The second Tektite danced around in place before exclaiming, "I love it! Thank you! I'll be the Robed Tektite!" It hugged the chip to show its appreciation.

"Oh!" The first Tektite adjusted its crown as it approached the other chips. "Are you all OK? Nobody's hurt, right?"

------------------------------

Gargan's smile widened. "Wonderful! I knew you'd see it my way. I was afraid that your morals would get in the way of logic." He returned to Meta Knight. On his short trip there, Gargan formulated a small, grey bracelet from his chest speaker. The bracelet had eight grey spikes on it that curved upward towards your arm. It was plain and it had no jewels attached to it. Gargan handed it to Meta Knight.

"Wear this. It may not be pretty, but it shows others who you work for. When they see it, they might just even surrender on the spot." He chuckled once more, then proceeded to bark commands at two of his minions guarding the entrance in an alien language. This caused them to open both the doors of the entrance, showing the hallway Meta Knight came through. Gargan began to nudge Meta Knight out of the room.

"I suppose I should give you a tour of my ship. It is incredibly large, so don't expect me to show you everything here. I imagine you saw the smaller ships following me, too, but all my ships are identical on the inside. They are essentially backups for-"

"Emporer Gargan sir?"

"What?"

One of Gargan's four bodyguards spoke, causing an annoyed response from him. Nonetheless, the monster continued speaking. "I have received an alert that three unidentified entities have made contact with one of your smaller ships, but have not broken in. Do you wish for us to eliminate them?"

Gargan paused for a short moment with a frown on his face but returned to smiling when he glanced at Meta Knight.

"I can show you around later. In the meantime, you should scope out what seems to be the problem. Destroy them, and don't let me down. Not that I think you will..." Gargan hopes that Meta Knight will continue to leave a good impression.

---------------------------------

Tempo stopped swinging once he saw Kirby playfully batting at his staff. If it was one of Gargan's minions, it surely would've killed them by now. Tempo lowered his weapon and rested on it. Tappy, who had finally recovered from the dizziness, bounced towards Kirby.

"Hey, little guy! What are you doing here? It's dangerous to be here, there are bad guys! You're right where they live! You need to leave while we take care of the problem. C'mon, Tempo, we need to find where those fissures are and jump in. Are you ready?"

Tempo nodded and began to follow Tappy, who was hopping towards one of the glowing impressions on the ship's surface that led inside.

"I hope that this is the correct ship," Tempo said uncertainly.
yamperZZZ...

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in

Post by odog811 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:14 am

Eventually plank had finished the summoning circle, disapearing once it began to spark and after noticing Gargan. After a bit the summoning circle seemed to start erupting with unholy seeming fire and screeches, before leaving an albino rabbit in it's place.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"