A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Killer Ice Cream

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:23 pm

(You're a good contrast haha)

Killer stays above, and the icecream raines relentlessly though she does take the cone from psycho and eats slowly. "It's redbull flavored." She calls, chuckling at Psycho's sudden burst of energy.
YOU WILL DIE
Heathen strawberries!

Kirby

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Kirby » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:54 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHH--" Kirby had now joined the running, as random purple-colored wings appeared on her back. Kirby had then evolved into Galacta Knight.
I'm back! Now please feed me ♥

Atmeanian Sunsworn

Post by Atmeanian Sunsworn » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:27 am

*becomes Illidan Stormrage from Wow* sup bitches? are you?......PREAPRED!?
"I AM SARGREAS OF THE BURNING LEGION" *Stabs World*

Kirby

Post by Kirby » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm

"Poyo-pared?" Kirby echoed, transforming back into Kirby because who cares about that cheap Meta Knight ripoff known as Galacta Knight.
I'm back! Now please feed me ♥