A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kirby
Silver

A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Kirby » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:51 am

(I'm guessing this is the new Open Range, so here's the new CRRPWNAPWACHTHTTWTL ^-^)

Somewhere over the rainbow, Foxi revived her old RP with assistance from the narwhals.
Last edited by Kirby on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razetheraider98
Gold

Re: A chaotic, random RP in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Razetheraider98 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:26 am

A three eyed monkey pooped into existence and said to foxy "Hi, I'm Paul!"
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

Jhibus

Re: A chaotic, random RP in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Jhibus » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:54 am

(Shoot now I have to delete the other one I made. Didn't see this one.)
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:41 am

The Bacon God shows up dressed in a fancy black suit shades and a fedora as back in black plays in the background as a health food store blows up behind him.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

MistyFlames
Bronze

Post by MistyFlames » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:47 am

A sparkly, pink gummybear appears behind the Bacon God and devours him whole. It then vomits unicorns that vomit nyan cats that vomit rainbows therefore effectively creatong one of the world's most beautiful chains of throw up. Once the pink, sparkly gummy bears finishes throwing up unicorns that throw up nyan cats that throw up rainbows, it explodes leaving the Bacon God covered in pink holo slime before it begins to reform to restart the process. Meanwhile, the number of nyan cats thrown up by unicorns increases at a rapid pace while the number of rainbows thrown up by nyan cats also increase.

Flameflower

Post by Flameflower » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:36 am

Pop! Flame looked around, suprised. She was back in this world! She thought it had fallen jnto oblivion!... Unicorn fish? With a sigh, she padded into a bush to think. During the creation of things that throw up beatiful things, Flame the cat was watching from a bush. Tail flicking thoughtfully, her emerald green gaze glowed from the branches. She then decided, fudge it, she would befriend a Nyan Cat! Leaving her quiet bush, she walked up to a Nyan Cat. "Hello, Nyan Cat!" She said in the human launguage because she could.
The only ugly girls are the ones that don't realize that beauty comes from within. -Dan Howell

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Foxi, wearing pair of MLG shades, watched the beautiful display of unicorns throwing up nyan cats that threw up rainbows, while eating Bacon God flavored potato chips. The Bacon God was then rekt. But wait... what if xXx_Rekt_Bacon_God_xXx is not kill? The Illuminati was 360 noscoped by dorito-wielding skrubs as Mtn Dew became Sanic who became Snoop Dogg who became the rarest Pepe who became Shibe Doge in an MLG fedora.

(Void's avi is making me 3mlg5u skrubs B3)

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:37 am

The bacon god and the dorito-wielding scrubs were then VAC-Banned from secure plane of reality for suspected aimbotting and immortality cheats.

The Doge, winning the fight against the bacon god and the scrubs was then awarded enough EXP to evolve again once more. It started glowing with a blinding white light that eventually faded, revealing the beautiful form of Robbie Rotten.

With a booming other-worldly voice, Robbie opens his mouth and says...

Are you a real... meme?
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:48 am

*^* "I claim the role of the bacon god" shadowvoidboss says with a booming voice that shakes the multiverse.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Kirby
Silver

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Kirby » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Foxi then went deaf between Robbie Rotten and Void with her sensitive fox ears, being that she was some humanoid Shinigami with fox ears and a fox tail. "It's sad because I get that reference..." she said to Robbie in her epic deaf-ness.

Meanwhile, Batman was giving away cookies and cake to people who joined the dark side. But what if Batman isn't Batman? Just then, the Illuminati were revealed when Batman ate his mask and 360 noscoped all the rekt forever alone skrubs.